Floraplex Terpene Diluent Free Samples for Future4200 members!

you need to leave. you are not welcome.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been using the Floraplex terpenes for our botanical terpene line of distillate cartridges for a few months now and have only good things to say. We are a mid-sized producer so bigger than hobbyist, but not industrial by any means. I use them at 6 - 7% and everybody that has tried them loves them. Zkittlez, Super Lemon Haze, DoSiDo and Strawberry Cough are some of the fan favorites. I just want to say thanks to @FloraplexTerpenes for supporting the Future4200 community and being as transparent as they can without sacrificing their IP.

4 Likes

Are you calling me a shill for these guys? I am nothing but a new satisfied customer.

Donā€™t use my name in this bullshit.

I actually didnā€™t say you were, but Iā€™m not saying youā€™re not either considering thisā€¦

ā€¦ is the full extent of your contributions to this forum. You came out of nowhere, just to plug your love of Floraplex, and afterwards havenā€™t had a word to say sinceā€¦ so yeah, it looks pretty damn suspicious.

6 Likes

Edited a bunch of the new user, first_day, and Trust Level 0 spam filters, hopefully that cuts down on the shill/spam accounts

9 Likes

New users raving about their experience with a company should include a few pics of their products and the process they are using. Even if your just a hobby sized guy making a few Carts show us what you got.
I hit the lotto picking @killa12345 on ebay to buy a part from. I post picks of the gear he has sold me on here and instagram whenever I can. Itā€™s the least I can do for such a stand up guy that gives a great price only surpassed by his CS after the sale. He has it understood that Fortunes are made in the follow up.

9 Likes

Ive spent over 10,000$ on terpenes (not that much compared to some people, I know)
Ive tried over 80 flavors from the terpene store
Ive tried I think 5 from True Terpenes
and finally Iā€™ve tried 20+ from Floraplex

I am here to say, with proof, that Floraplex has great flavors and most importantly in this market the lowest prices

Sincerely, not a shill.

10 Likes

I would like to see your orders :slight_smile:

5 Likes

717a1d716d8adc1bca7960adaba06d655a1ec50d238265d60a4d9cbf05e713d0

8 Likes

Iā€™m definitely not a shill, I donā€™t think it is right to witch hunt every terp company now because of TT. I donā€™t see them making any false claims.

2 Likes

Them being Floraplex.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Im really dissapointed no one has called me a shill yet :disappointed: the big kids always leaving me out of their drama. I made whole memes making fun of true terps.

Just so you guys know I use floraplex, italian hemp terps, and @columbiabenificial terps. Two new terp dealers im gonna check out but i cant talk about them.

I really prefer colombiaā€™s and the italian terps, but raiders in my city keep stealing them from me. BSO gets a 0/10 for customer service.

7 Likes

Anyone with the mentality of a shill isnā€™t creative enough to produce high quality memes.

6 Likes

You would think they would leave a letter like haha we got your legal terps but none of that. the terps just vanish in thin air. This whole thing with the terps getting essentially stolen from BSO has made me aware of the craziness i see people talking in the other CBD thread about FL.

If the cops can take a liter of terps with an HPLC of 0.00 THC and 2% CBDā€¦ I really feel sorry for you guys trying to import crude into FL. LOL . Marijuana Prohibition still exists in FL. I have other members of my family in the Finished CBD business and they say their packages they send go missing all the time.

And i was considering selling those Terps on my websiteā€¦yeah fucking rightā€¦Not anymore after this whole debacle. Cops can just about do anything they want in FL. yes, you can use a lawyer and fight till your red in the face. They will just keep saying they dont care and hang up.

4 Likes

Just got my ordered acouple days ago. Tried the diluet for the first time and Iā€™d say itā€™s pretty flipping awesome! He even through in a sample and it tasted perfect!

Floraplexā€¦ you got yourself a life time customer! Appreciate itšŸ˜

2 Likes

Thanks @PrimO.Oil! Stoked you are happy and we love to have a customer for life :slight_smile:

Check your mailbox in a few days!

2 Likes

Im 59 and have been in the business for over 30 years. I found this site looking for reviews of the product before making my first purchase. So believe me I did not come out of nowhere Iā€™ve been on the planet for quite some time. Iā€™m currently in Costa Rica visiting family but when I get back next week I will post some photos of my collection of items Iā€™ve purchased over time. After I do that I expect to see yours.

2 Likes