Floraplex Terpene Diluent Free Samples for Future4200 members!

Try cutting the carts with CBD instead of a cutting agent.

1 Like

Thanks, but how do I fill a 1ml cart using just cbd and have a 500mg cbd cartridge?

For just CBD, source lower cannabinoid disty.

1 Like

Thanks. I guess that is most of my problem, weā€™re working with 93%

I missed these posts before I placed an order recently. If youā€™re still sampling the amped flavors Iā€™d like to try them. If Iā€™m too late no worries, Iā€™ll grab a bottle or two next order.

Use code ā€œFloraplexā€ for 20% off @ www.sweeterps.com !! Thank Floraplex for the discount!!

4 Likes

This is the type of company sweet terps is. I think I will stick with @FloraplexTerpenes.

Please find another tree to bark up. :100:

7 Likes

Heā€™s always grouchy. The guy never likes to come over at a decent hour. Heā€™s always getting me in trouble with my wife as he likes to only come over after she is asleep. But thatā€™s way I like the guy. Glad I get to see the real person he is.

I think he needs to smoke weed but he donā€™t like giving us the edge. Lol. Love ya bro!!

One more thing. The guy never comes empty handed. Itā€™s ALWAYS bringing over cool shit out if Iā€™m out west. Heā€™s showing me some macguevor shit.

6 Likes

Awesome!! Congrats on the addition to your family man. Wish you all the best.

2 Likes

So Sweeterps commented on @FloraplexTerpenes post advertising, Floraplex responded by offering a discount on the Sweeterps thread. Sweeterps then deleted their initial comments in order to make it look like they didnā€™t instigate thisā€¦ What is with these super shady terpene companies?? Thats why we use Floraplex. I think it may be time for another terpene company to be ran off of this websiteā€¦

6 Likes

Exactly. :100:

4 Likes

Wrong @bg305 Wrong @yeahbetā€¦ I posted something by mistake (not a coupon code) in his thread.

I DMed him, explained it was a mistake, apologized and asked him to removed his coupon code he posted in my thread. I had deleted my post on his thread within 30 min of posting it after realizing what had happened.

He decided he would ignore my request. I waited almost 2 days for him to delete it before deciding I would post same thing in his thread.

Before you accuse, you should get your facts in orderā€¦ Nice try though!

Thank you good sir! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @FloraplexTerpenes Iā€™m new to the game and just started making carts for myself and my patients. I ordered some Terps from a couple companies, and iā€™m not too thrilled with them and neither are my patients. I was wondering if I could sample some of your Terpene dilute and maybe a couple strain profiles?

Iā€™ll probably end up putting in a order in the next week or so cause Iā€™m starting to get low on the other Terps I bought, but Itā€™d be nice to try them first before hand, but if not I can wait til i order too.

Thanks.

1 Like

I tried it but was not really a fan, to be honest.

Iā€™ve always liked smoking a thinner product in my carts and have tried most things on the market that you can use to do it. I have a favorite but I am not satisfied with any of them. Iā€™ve tried from 10-50% rations just to experiment. I do enjoy the 30-40% range because I fill or refill a tank or syringe right out of storage.

I mixed 5ml of Distillate and .5ml Terps into two separate jars and added 1.5ml Terpene Diluent into one of the jars. I mixed both at 140F probe temp on a hotplate stirrer for the same amount of time. The end result was not the same. The carts containing diluent had much more noticeable nose burn and throat agitation, much like if I add too much of any terpene profileā€¦ Taste-wise they were very similar but the diluent carts left a bland industrial taste in my mount. It wasnā€™t overpowering but it wasnā€™t pleasant.

Iā€™m sure I will try using what I have left with other terps in the future to compare but will definitely still be on the hunt for better options.

the uber thick?

1 Like

I have a sample of the Uber Thick here but have not used it yet. I didnā€™t have high expectation after the other cuts I tried from them. Is it actually any better? Does it still make the carts flow well and not clog up and pop because the disty is so thick with 10% terps? Thatā€™s the main reason I use them if I can achieve this with it and its not the same stuff they are using in the others I will make a bitch with it and see what I think.

1 Like

guys Iā€™m in the UK and my partner wants
lemoncello and wedding cake terps , any recommendations ? true terpenes supply them
anyone had experience with them ?
any thoughts

Are you using it for CBD carts?

no THC bro

3 Likes