Falling Formulations?

Yes

Counterfeiters are known

To steal the best designs

2 Likes

As you stated, you purchased one of the Chinese steel and welded models before they switched to all US. Explain what “headaches” this is giving you on your unit please?

1 Like

I saw the same thing, the wipers are guaranteed china so more than likely everything thing is. Weve all been doing this way to long ro not know the options. I was running 3 wipers almost 10 yrs ago long before anyone could buy a spd.

3 Likes

I bought from A USA company with real life knowledge, real life service,and real life warranty.

It’s up to you to choose how you want to spend your money.

I recommend actually speaking with someone tho before you send this kind of money to them.

That’s all I really gotta say.

A smart business owner sees the value in buying form the original source instead of the counterfeiter.

But again, there is counterfeiters for most industries

And there will be customers that don’t mind counterfeit purchases, and all the other serious drawbacks buying from one of the China design thief’s lol

Sure people will buy a fake Rolodex and be happy as all can be

But not me lol

I see the value in my purchase no matter how hard you dude who sell your own Falling film units want to knock it down

1 Like

It’s well known bizzybee and capna as well are ALL China steel.

Falling Formulations is cheaper, more equipped, and 100% made is USA.

1 Like

But when you started pushing their equipment here, FF was still using Chinese steel and you were fine with it.

Now, according to you, they’ve switched to all US steel, increased their prices, and are giving you commission on the sales (thus making you a biased FFE salesperson).

Then, when people point out there are cheaper options (just like you used to do) you are all up in arms and immediately try to discredit the people making simple observations.

You have an undeniable pattern of hypocrisy and outrage culture, it’s incredibly tiring. Fix your attitude or suffer the consequences
@SettinguoalabinMD

3 Likes

Who did I bash that was cheaper?

And really I don’t go for threats.

I am an honest business man, repping an honest company that saved me a ton of money.

We all saw how you handled true terpenes.

So really your word has no weight with me.

1 Like

There is a VERY clear pattern of YOU among a few others who either design or sell FFE units trying to attack and discredit falling Formulations.

The facts are clear and on the table.

Hate as much as you few may, I am one their biggest fans, and do t see that changing soon.

It’s well known the other companies order ALl of their parts from China.

Now falling Formulations is all USA sources AND welded and you few STILL are trying to discredit them.

SMH :man_facepalming:

1 Like

can you get us some material certs for this unit?

I was planning on buy their 20 ton chiller as well

I thought a centrifuge was just to extract?? Biomass goes in, etoh goes go, spin and dries?

1 Like

Yep. You’re not alone.

Did you follow the link to Tricks of the trade - #33 by Roguelab ?

1 Like

The point of a centrifuge is not to extract but rather to " separate "

4 Likes

I thought we were just trying to disorient the cannabis so it gave up the cannabinoids willingly :crazy_face:

That’s what adding the alcohol is about right?!?

8 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier if I were to triclamp a spool onto the centrifuge outlet and inside the spool would be a filter plate with filter media? I’m still pretty confused lol haven’t tried cyro extraction before still doing room temp with 55gal drums atm.

check out the hits to Search results for 'post centrifuge filtration' - Future4200

easiest/most efficient/highest throughput are not necessarily the same solutions. ideally you’d understand all the options before taking the “easy” route. efficiency will become increasingly important as margins continue to normalize.

how long does it take to filter the results of your “bucket tek”?
how much solvent are you losing?

2 Likes

I use a washing machine to spin and dry my biomass. I lose about almost half a gallon every 15gallon. I think pre chilling my etoh is a big problem for me as well

I’ve never seen a company cause so many waves on this site besides tru terpenes :man_facepalming::rofl:

I bought from falling formulations cause they are awesome as a company & I choose to stay out of your guys arguments about them because frankly all the hate and arguing is hard to read. its so offputting watching you guys form little clicks and fight each other.

all you guys have great equipment, when I used to do construction we knew to always look out for the guy trying to attack everybody elses work, cause most likely his work is not 100 either.

end of the day its far more enjoyable to see constructive arguments, and the industry as a WHOLE advance.

just my 2 cents :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Just wanted to bring this back up for anyone new, we as a forum mostly smoked this cheerleader out. Pretty convinced he was a part of the @FallingFormulations scam

Edit: Looks like @sonomasep was last seen at the same time.

So 2 probable sock puppets, one fat scam

4 Likes

Show us what you bought in action. Maybe you could help your great company out and pay back the people who they robbed.

5 Likes