Fake rosin?

The difference is supposed to be one is made from a press and solventless and the other is made with a solvent … if that’s what ur asking?

Answer his question?

Wtf?

1 Like

But if it tests zero solvents why would you care?.. But we can take this even a step further you drink alcohol but you refuse to have a few ppms of it inhaled? You go to the gas station to fill up your car and you breathe a whole lot more hydrocarbons while there then you could possibly get off of halfway decently purged BHO… Hell if you live in a city just breathing the air you get more. So let me ask you again why do you care?

5 Likes

Just pay bho price until he proves it’s magical rosin

4 Likes

Why do I care if someone is trying to lie to me to over charge me for bho extracts ? … this question is to dumb to answer

2 Likes

Answer what ?

My point exactly why I pay exuberant prices for product you can replicate by much cheaper means?

Pictures? Or are you gonna guess by numbers. This is fucking reddit level shit. At least pretend you’re on a science forum

21 Likes

Cause that’s what some people ask for and they wouldn’t ask for anything ever again if I gave them something that wasn’t what it was supposed to be

If you are supposedly an expert and you can’t tell the difference and it tests the same… Do you see where I’m going with this?

5 Likes

Lmao I saw where u were going a long time ago man. But it’s not where I’m trying to go with this

1 Like

Spoiler alert he isn’t!

An ex is a has been and a pert is a fucking asshole.

Nevermind he is one.

4 Likes

Did u have a bad day?

I’m a chemist and a man of science and the way I process and try to comprehend things is whether they make sense or not and I’m trying to have it explained to me in a way that is logical and makes sense and I’m getting nowhere.

This reminds me of wine snobs that are willing to pay significantly more for wines made from grapes picked a certain time of year even if the bottle tastes the same regardless.

3 Likes

Lol where did I claim to be a supposed expert

The opposite actually! Look at my pretty skateboard!

AND I COULD TELL ROSIN APART FROM BHO WHEN I WOKE UP TOO…so I got that going for me which is nice

Didn’t need an organic farm for that one :grin:

6 Likes

margins

2 Likes

Dude I’m not saying ur wrong for thinking rosin is dumb. I’m just saying if dumb people want rosin I’ll give them rosin, I won’t give them bho and call it rosin that’s bad for business and bad for the soul. Rosin by definition is made without solvents in a press , so if I’m selling something as “rosin” that’s what I need it to be

7 Likes

It’s a wicked looking skateboard.

Just so you understand I’m not trying to be a jerk to the dude. I honestly thought that someone who is in the business and selling this stuff would be fairly knowledgeable, and so I’m asking honest questions and trying to comprehend something I apparently have a hard time comprehending as I’m not the sharpest tool in the box.

1 Like

I could post a dick pic and it’d have more info. And I’ve got a small dick. And it’s cold.

4 Likes