F4200 Meetup Booth at OKC CannaCon!

I think we’ll be doing the ticket giveaways at the grand opening but any members that message me here for tickets might get lucky!

3 Likes

Where is everybody staying hotel-wise at the OKC event?

1 Like

Air bnb for team Carbon

1 Like

We ended up getting an AirBNB near lake hefner. There are a ton of hotels nearby the airport and it is pretty close to the convention center.

1 Like

I’ll be there! Driving both days as its about an hour and a half from where I’m at. Would love to talk tek with you guys and I’ll have some of my recent batches with me for samples

1 Like

Recent batches are my favorite. Don’t miss the XD grand opening M-T-W of that week. Also, there will be a nice party on Friday night.

3 Likes

On my way Grove today to see @Willbilly11 and @moveweight . We’re going to do a podcast episode.
Shhhh. They don’t know that yet. What do you want to hear about?

2 Likes

Grove! And I’ll see you soon!

Make sure you ask them about the handjobs…

All I’m saying.

7 Likes

Flagged…again… :grin: time for you to move on buddy

4 Likes

So will this party be coming to Chicago and Detroit cannacon?:eyes:

1 Like

Ask what happened with @TurahTurah :wink:

5 Likes

Let’s not.

2 Likes

Wow. I’m so glad I made the trip. Thanks for the hospitality, @TheWillBilly @moveweight . I’m so impressed with everything you’ve got going on. Thank you for your Sunday.

8 Likes

Congrats on the grand opening in OKC! I’d love to stop by your booth and say hi while I’m there at Cannacon.

2 Likes

Hope to meet everyone there, I’ll be at booth #625. Anyone going to the Sensi after party Thursday night?

4 Likes

Ill be there all day friday! I have batches to finish and orders to run on thursday. Cant wait to see everyone there!

Ill be there with gummies aplenty

2 Likes

I’ll come see you! What is the company in the booth? Please feel free to drop by the Xtractor Depot booth to record a chat for the podcast. It’s fun!

1 Like

I have a lab in Langley ok just by Grove . Enjoy the Grand Lake!!

3 Likes

Yay! It will be awesome to see you in person! Our business is PBS Extraction Rooms. I’ll definitely come by and see ya’ll too! Can’t wait! :green_heart:

1 Like