Extracts for sale (CBD, CBG, D8, HHC, ETC...)

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

anyone need bulk d8?

1 Like

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

I have had an overall good experience working with Jason. There were issues with our last order, and we were able to get things made right. He has been great about making sure everything went well with our orders while we are testing the waters.

So far, so good.

For anyone reading here and wanting to know if it’s legit, I have a package ordered that he is overnight shipping, I was told it was sent yesterday but “the lab was backed up” and it will be going out today. That’s pretty much okay, a little sketch but nothing worth sounding the alarm over, and the little experience we’ve had working with Jason up to this point gives us some faith it will turn out good.

Without going into more detail yet, I’ll say that the state of success on this order will determine a lot about whether or not we can put trust into this vendor. We are about to find out if we’ve found a reliable and trustworthy guy to work with… or if we just got hosed. Either way I’m going to keep this updated with the outcome, and add some more detail to help guide anyone hovering over the buy button lol. If it turns out all good then he definitely deserves a vouching, he was really good staying in contact/updating and answering our questions.

More to follow tomorrow afternoon

Update: package delayed. He been in contact and really great about it all. Further updates to follow.

Appreciate the kind words! I think it safe to say you aren’t getting hosed, considering we’ve shipped everything else & sent you double the amount of product we had the issue with. Unfortunately issues do happen, theres no avoiding that, but we always try to make it right. Also, when shipping same day as payment, it doesn’t always go as planned, but we try to do our best.

Looking forward to your review once the new shipment comes in, and to doing future business with you!

1 Like

For sure! I think it’s fair to add that we do expect it to go well. The first order went perfectly, and you’ve been great with it all. Seems like a lot of effort on your part if you were going to burn us :laughing:

So for anyone reading this who’s thinking about it and needs do decide today, I’d say go for it. If it’s not legit I’d be surprised at this point ☆

bump.

bump.

Just to update again, the eagle has landed, packaged well and looks to be what we expected. I’ll post back again once we get a closer look, but all signs point to yes if you’re looking for one here. We’re really happy to be working with this guy and will for sure continue to. :slight_smile:

:grin:

1 Like

what’s your pricing for CBD,CBG,CBN isolates 100g and 1kg? Also whats the pricing for full spec and broad spec cbd?

bump.

bump.