Extracts academy review

Exploitation is relative friend. Those small guys utilize scarcity to exploit their customers. The initiated have paid their dues in time, those who aren’t pay with currency. Why are you bitter?

1 Like

I’d be interested in a workflow map, as I’m about to sit in on an few sessions with a friend before beginning an apprenticeship.

thanks @Newdealconcentrates & @Gdaaym8z

@jdow & @Lincoln20XX I’d love to hear your reviews…

Extracts Academy is one of the “I’d like to buy a clue” options I’ve suggested in the past, but I haven’t actually taken any of their classes, nor gotten my training materials to them (yet).

I do highly recommend buying clues whenever you need them. Yeah, you can find them lying around here, and all over the internet if you’re determined, but going though the entire process (whatever process that might be) with someone who knows what they’re doing is almost always worth the price of entry imo.

I purchased my first clues from @EloquentSolution

THANKS CARLA!!

11 Likes

Overall, the intro to BHO course was pretty great. Josh and Erik are really knowledgeable and break things down so they’re easily understandable.

I like that they approach the course as if you know nothing - it helps fill in any minor gaps you might have missed.

There wasn’t a lot of really new or groundshaking stuff that I couldn’t have picked up through spending a bunch of time dicking around online trying to find trustworthy information, but having it all in one place and with being shown by people who know what they’re doing is a big advantage.

I’ll definitely try to take the distillation course if I can.

Overall, 11/10 would take again. Super good value for the money.

10 Likes

@Photon_noir is often my “buy a clue guy”, and was the first person I ever hired to further my education on a subject

13 Likes

EA definitely know their stuff, and I will soon be helping them to diversify and hone their curriculum! :blush:

13 Likes

Can you tell me a workflow from have bio mass had till making a making a Cathridge Vapouriser.

Holy shit.

4 Likes

Just dont take a goldleaf class unless you do this everyday all day

1 Like