Extract Roto

so what is this, another chinese piece of shit?

3 Likes

3 Likes

apparently racist comment

1 Like

You can make a ffe to any capacity. It’s just a fancy stainless steel still, the fancy part being it separates the oil as it distills.

You can make a 1 gal ffe though you’re better off going 5 gal on the smallest.

1 Like

No but I’m most likely gonna build a super small one because I want to compare times to the roto and see the principals of a ffe that I built work in front of me

1 Like

I call bullshit on both

2 Likes

Come on man, I expected better than that from someone as intelligent as you. I mean, go ahead and poke fun, make insults, whatever, but it would be a lot cooler to leave race out of it. Make it personal or something. Racism is lazy and never good in any way.

4 Likes

it was a question in response to @Franklin s meme so if anything, go criticise them.

Don’t really suppose I care what you were using a racist slur in response to or otherwise. Still promoting useless hatred.

2 Likes

sjw much?

1 Like

Nope, just don’t think this is really the place for that. Ya know, I thought we were here talk about hash n stuff. I don’t give a damn if you’re a hateful jerk or an accepting saint, but I think it would be nice if we could at least leave that kinda negativity out.

I’m no social justice warrior, just not afraid to speak out when I feel like it. You want to speak in a hateful manner, go right ahead. Just remember that some folks might not be so nice when they put you in check.

Have a great day! :smiley:

9 Likes

If you are interested, you can chat in private. The model and price of the product are also different.

you are right and i apologize

9 Likes

Had to be done :grin:

3 Likes

Am I racist for hating an entire county???

Because fuck china

3 Likes

We hate governments not citizen bodies of people

7 Likes

This!

3 Likes

That’s me. The forum’s shining knight in bubble wrap. I would have likely said much more than @BigM. Thank you for apologizing and editing your comment.

4 Likes

Hnnnnngggg… …You made my Autism want a bubble wrap suit of armor …

4 Likes

Lol I posted a picture of a neckbeard, because of how he came at groovy. you called him a chink.

Or was it the dm me long time thing

1 Like