Ethanol extraction systems

Hemp is going to be allowed to be grown and processed in Texas next year and we’re looking into extraction equipment and have settled on ethanol extraction. There are so many companies in this marketplace we are looking for the most cost effective system since this is going to be a HUGE learning curve for Texas farmers and processors. Looking for a system that do about 40-50 lbs of plant material an hour.

I have really enjoyed reading many threads on this forum and found it the informative by far.

Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

WH

The information is free here on the forum and for sale also. The choice is yours. :spoon:

2 Likes

Where in tx

Ill help ya

Just give me your monies and make me CEO of your company, as in I am the one in charge :slight_smile:

Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated! :wink:

3 Likes

Three different locations in Cherokee County, Comanche County and Hidalgo County

1 Like

Hello Texashemp, Once you’ve settled in on your extraction system, we can help with your filtration set up. Just let us know when you are ready for info and we can send along. Thank you, Greg gregh@heyesfilters.com

Y’all seen this Ethanol Extraction White Paper ?

or looked at the other options? Ennie meeny miny moe: CO2 or BHO?

3 Likes

I’m looking into the Capna Systems ATLES Automated Large Ethanol System.

Any thoughts?

Sent you a PM.

For large scale hemp extraction, check us out at Smith-systems.com. 2000lb a day unit and 20000lb a day unit available. Chilled Alcohol, centrifuge based extraction.

I tried to reach out to them and the number listed just goes to a cell phone answering system.

1 Like

Our team is currently out of the country for this week. Please send me a DM with your details and I will have someone reach out.

Sounds like the ENTEXS Mini 9 (900 lbs/day) would be a great choice!

• Hands-free
  • Cloud Network
  • No Winterization
  • No Rotovaping
  • Automation
  • Closed-loop

I’m going to go out on a limb, and say that they probably found someone because it’s been over a year since the last response
Also, please do us all a favor, and don’t go through the posts, and start advertising your system in EVERY FUCKING POST… Please post 1 thread that has ALL of the info on your systems in it, and hope that someone gives you a chance…

4 Likes

Responded on a SINGLE post :wink:

2 Likes

It’s NOT YOUR fault I came at you like that! It’s the 10,000 that have done exactly that before you came

4 Likes