Eroupe warehouse,BHO, 100L reactor , 75 LB/batch Centrigufe,50L rotovap, 2L/H spray dryer, -80℃ cooling chiller

Anyone are interested in freeze dryer?

Year-end promotion starts :star_struck:

Freeze Dryer is also in stock now

Best time to get them

Centrifuge for extraction, is anybody interested in it?

The cost os one set of 2L/H spray dryer will be lower than you can imagine, DM me please.

Email: Sales001@gzfanbolun.com
WhatsApp:+86 13253377669

Up
:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Dual condenser rotovap is also availabel.

Rotary flask is 50L. receiving flask is 25L.

Evaporation capacity is 2 times than regular model, DM me please

Is 100L reactor also very popylar recently?

My WhatsApp:
Click here please.

Spray dryer and freeze dryer are also popular now

50L rotovap in stock now.

75LBS/BATCH centrifuge is also in stock now.

100L crystallization reactor is in stock.

Our jannies work for free, but could we get the following threads combined for my poor little triggered victim eyeballs? @trust_level_4

While combining them would be ok. This member seems to keep all their spam to a few threads.

Other US vendors are allowed to make multiple threads for different products. The Chinese should be allowed the same courtesy.

I personally think this member is following the rules.

1 Like

Thanks @Killa12345.

I might be self-aware enough to know that I am partially complicit. I have gotten pallets of lights from China. I get pallets of coco peat from India/Sri Lanka. We test humates from around the world to see if there is anything new or interesting. We see very often what the Chinese are passing off as organic certified with egregious heavy metal content.

BUT . . .

While they have their place for sourcing, I think the China shitposts have really taken away from the great thing that we are trying to build here on Future 4200.

Thanks for saying so, I checked my post and will keep them in the correct place.

1 Like