Equipment for Sale: ALL SOLD

Hey everyone we are moving out of the hemp extraction business and are looking to get rid of all of our equipment. I’m selling everything in the excel sheet as well as a 100L reactor, 2 short paths, and the wiped film distillation unit. There is over 125k spent on all of the equipment and extra parts.

We are looking to sell the short paths and the wiped film units altogether.

20L Short path $7,000
10L Short path $6,000
7in Wiped Film Distillation $22,000

(comes with extra parts.)

Check out the spready sheet of the equipment for sale: Lab equipment .xlsx (10.2 KB)

If you have any offers on the equipment dm me!

1 Like

bump, if you see something you could use, dm me your best offer. Everything must go!

Why getting out of hemp?

1 Like

Those wipes films are $34k NEW with stainless internal coils-

A used unit might fetch you $25k

moving on to a new project, this market is very competitve.

wow prices have really come down, okay I will update the pricing. I paid $65k for the unit.

Id the chromatography column still for sale?

Yes it is!

Selling everything on the excel sheet and all of the equipment for 40k out the door. Let me know if you are interested!

Possible to ship to Canada? or nah lol😂 not sure on how to use this forum sorry guys newbie lol😂

Yea I can ship to Canada, I’ll shoot you a pm

Hey guys, I was originally trying to sell everything all together. If you are interested in individual parts or pieces of equipment reach out.

Hi there. How much for the 15g keg with the top included as in the 6th picture? Please let me know. Kim

I can include all the attachments and the keg for $300.

if u still have the keg id be interested

1 Like

Its all sold… to me.

1 Like