Empty cartridge to fill my own distillate

Getting tired of branded carts in the shop.

However I can’t find empty carts to buy to fill my own oil. Just want to buy 10-20 carts at a time. Any solution here?

1 Like

We have an entire section dedicated to the concept:Cart Peddler - Future4200

MoQ is gonna be your problem (so ask for samples).

other than that, you’re looking for an individual with some to spare. We got that too.

Or you might consider a wax mod (use your Google fu)

When you say “your own distillate” I assume you mean stuff you’ve acquired, not made. You might want to spend some time looking at what other folks are putting in their carts. Or at least wrap your head around why folks here refer to it as “hot dog water”.

Edit: you probably want to aim at screw on caps too, so you can refill your empties…those are becoming harder and harder to source

Because:

3 Likes

I bought a few of these refillable ones. Essentially any screw top would work though.

2 Likes

Yeah those quantities gonna have to buy off some consumer level website. Hamiltondevices, VPM, cartfarm are ones I’ve used.

1 Like

We just launched retail packs of our best selling cartridges and tips as we are always getting requests for smaller DIY guys.

I would have to see if these are currently being stocked by our distribution partners, but you can DM us for more information.

Our DIY kits come in 5-packs of our Industrial (Metal) Series or Luminous (Zirconia) Series with 5-Pack options of our Best Selling Flat Ceramic Tips or Hemp Plastic Tips.

These are going out to a network of online sellers this month as well.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnPDOHWDR-m/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

If you can spend 80-90 bucks you can get 100 ceramics off someone on here one sec ill tag them

2 Likes

thanks for your suggestion bro, definitely would give it a try

if it’s just personal you could try a regular RTA with a ccell coil, vaporesso and smok have a few I think

1 Like

Hello, @DDU We can offer you the 510 vape carts at a very competitive price, us stock, and fast delivery. Where to buy: https://budtanks.com/product-details/ch3/

Also we are going on a Happy 420 Spring Promotion. Pls check: - BUDTANK

For any queries or concerns, please feel free to contact me at: promotion04@buddyvape.com, Whatsapp: +86-18028750531

Here are some promotional product collections. FYR.