EDWARDS AGC ACTIVE GAUGE CONTROLLER TRIPLE DISPLAY, Usalabs 12" Buchner Funnel vacuum filter With Lid For Top Pressure, Various Labware

EDWARDS AGC ACTIVE GAUGE CONTROLLER TRIPLE DISPLAY CONTROL/DISLPLAY 6 PIRANI VACUUM SENSORS $375.00
https://www.ajvs.com/new/product_info.php?products_id=15797
Perfect working order, checkout all the Active gauges you can use with this awesome gauge/controller! ebay often has these sensors for cheap! far more accurate than a Bullseye with accuracy ranges down to .001 micron!

https://www.ajvs.com/new/product_info.php?products_id=15797

Edwards AGC Active Gauge Controller Triple Display, D38661000, EDWARDS AGC D3866

The Edwards Active Gauge Controller (AGC) is used with the Edwards Active vacuum gauges. The AGC interfaces directly to 6 Active vacuum gauges providing a comprehensive control and display system.

You can use any of the following gauges with the AGC D38661000:

Active Pirani APG-M, APG-L
Active Inverted Magnetron AIM-S, AIM-X
Active Thermocouple ATC-M, ATC-D with ATC-E
Active Ion Gauge IGC-I2R, IGC-EBEAM, AIGX
Active Strain Gauge ASG
Wide Range Gauge WRG
Active Linear Pirani APGX
Linear Convection Gauge APGX-H

Gauges can be turned on and off manually from the front panel or can be programmed to switch on automatically when the pressure measured by another gauge reaches a pre-set level.

The display and control features of the AGC are accessed through a menu structure. You move through the menu with simple keystroke combinations entered from the front panel. Security of gauge settings is achieved by a two level password system which restricts access to certain areas of the menu. In addition, the AGC can be interfaced to other microprocessor and data acquisition systems through an optional serial RS232 communications link.

The AGC Controller has 6 outputs which can be programmed as gauge pressure set points and so used to control the operation of auxiliary equipment. An optional relay board can be fitted which increases the load capability of these outputs.

The AGC Controller has one chart recorder output for each gauge channel (3 or 6 depending on version). These give an analogue output in the range 0 to 10 V corresponding to the pressure measured by the gauge.

Usalabs 12" Buchner Funnel vacuum filter With Lid For Top Pressure SS304 90PSI $1200
Like new condition

The USA Lab 12" Buchner Funnel Kit With Lid allows for infeed, assisted pressure and pressure releasing all in one unit. We’ve designed this buchner funnel to allow the user to customize the unit and lid to whatever need they may have. Step up your filtering game and get started today with our 12" buchner funnel kit.
https://www.usalab.com/12-buchner-funnel-with-lid-for-top-pressure-ss304-90psi/

I have a few 10L pyrex bottles left with various tops:

2L 2000ml Fritted Buchner funnel vacuum filter w/ 5L Erlenmyer Flask & paper tension ring $90.00

3 Likes

bumpski

2 Likes

How much for 12" steel buchner?

1 Like

Interested in media bottles if its economal to ship

2 Likes

Unfortunately it’s not shipping is a pita for these things

1 Like

Still got this?

1 Like

i do buddy

2 Likes

Ok, I’m just looking into upgrading some parts… I’d just have to figure out what readers I’m going to use with it, not as much info out there as I was hoping