Ecogen In CO?

Fuck Chris Hurley.

2 Likes

I second that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thoughts on Kadenwood?

From what I hear on the streets is that Kadenwood bought the company for pennies on the dollar. They just sold the 400 acre farm and seem to be lost in what’s next.

They used to run hydrocarbon extraction but now with new owners had to switch over to ethanol extraction and I guess they’ve been having issue after issue getting the process down.

4 Likes

I visited the old Palisade Greenhouse facility, where EcoGen used to make all their feminized seed. Since Kadenwood took over, there is only half a greenhouse bay worth planted. When I worked there they had 22 bays packed to the brim. Word on the street is that they also sold the farm in Mack, CO which had around 400 acres.

To be honest, the greenhouse facility looked dead, only two guys working there and doing it all, from maintenance to ‘planting’. Everything was a mess. To be honest I talked to some of Kadenwood sales team and they seemed exactly like EcoGen - didnt really know what was going on and were full of shit when it came to their production numbers.

I would not advise doing business with them even though they have new owners. Seems like it is the same old BS as always…

1 Like

I currently work her and have for the past 4 years. I can clear the air if anyone is interested?

1 Like

The floor is yours

8 Likes

Bump.

By all means.

What is the relationship between Ecogen and Delta Ag?

Are local farmers still growing for EG?
How many acres?
Is EG still extracting and making iso?
Amount of biomass in hand, runway till feedstock runs out?

Trying to get an idea of the actual pipeline since farming acres are at or below 2018 levels in the us.

Last I heard they are selling the greenhouse space in palisade, they’ve been trying to sell the farm in mack with no success and the latest is that they stopped production or at least slowed down considerably in delta/olathe.
No one grows for EG, and they havent since 2019 when they purchased the farm in mack.
They still might have biomass from the 2020 season when harvested 300k lbs, not sure if they grew in 2021 neither this season.

Garret Bain still the President? In August it looks like he founded a company outside of Lexington is Versailes

Actually in Lexington, my apologies.