Do you sell online and how did you get started

Wasnt trying to scare him…AND your a million percent correct. I WANT EVERYONE THAT HAS A PASSION FOR THIS PLANT TO SUCCEED. if you absolutly love this plant and dont look at this as a get rich fast sceme…This is what you need.

I couldnt agree more about this website and instagram though…THIS WEBSITE IS responsible for my business tripling this year. If it not for the support here, my business is a small fraction of what it is now. I cant thank @Future enough…He knows. I try everytime i have his attention to thank him for it. I dont take the forum nor his friendship over the last year for granted. This place is an insane resource just not for the information but if you want to be in a legal business in this industry.

Take @qma for example. We all know the dude is one of the most talented cart people here…from the construction to the operation , that dude knows carts. He took that knowledge to the filler game and cant keep them fillers in stock. There are at least 100 people making a living off this site too… People selling Filter plates, CRCs, panda spoats…B80, CBD, CBN, CBG…and ETC… People selling SOPs and consulting. This place has a shit ton of people making a living which might have been making a living before future4200.com, but are probably in the same shoes as me with a business 3x the size it was in the beginning of 2019.

This website is its own little micro economy. Some of us saw the value it can bring. I didnt even advertise i sold shit the whole first year…I still all the time direct my customers to competitors.

Once again for the whole forum to see. I cant thank @future and all you guys that support me. Without this support, id just be a normal small ebay and amazon seller, but thats to this community, i have a real business which all my competitors know who i am at this point. Future your the man! Straight up…NO dick riding or anything. Just thankful this all happened and thankful for everything you do for us! And its the thanksful month as thanksgiving is right around the corner…think for being thankful…its time to give some shit away on the IG today.

Have a blessed friday everyone. I hope you hug your loved one and let them know you love them. Tell a homie today that you love them. Let the people know round you know you appriecate them! The more you share the more love you will receive. I hope you all have an awesome weekend!.

Thanks! :heart:

17 Likes

I fucking love this community. @Future thanks for making this possible for everyone. I’ve progressed my knowledge at a rate completely unattainable without this site. I’ve also just secured a full time job running a lab in a legal market. I owe that to you. Thank you!

@Killa12345 bro whenever we meet, beers and smoke are on me. You’re a gentlemen and a scholar of the community and we all owe you a great deal as well. Thanks for selling quality product at affordable prices and not taxing the shit out of us!!

Much love!
Pickle

10 Likes

we love you @Killa12345!! :v:

4 Likes

I have never met an online community as open and eager to educate a newbie as this one I really appreciate all the advice and Im not gonna give up on entrepreneur endeavors in the Cannibus industry but I will rethink CBD

7 Likes

I would recommend you not necessarily walk down the same exact pathway of those going before you. I feel that many here are heavy on the whole sale side of the spectrum and leaving the retail side to others. I like to carry everything with no middlemen because I think any money to be made will be in retail. You may do well thinking about new markets others haven’t explored yet. You may find money by engineering your costs down. I would start by making a list of your costs every little thing to see what your cost basis could be then look at potential competitors retail prices to see if there is enough headroom for you. When I do this in my market I am shaking with excitement and think I will for years to come. You can DM me if you like to discuss some details.

1 Like

My advice for you would be to find problems. Where there are problems, there are people looking to pay for a solution. The cool thing about this industry is that it’s relatively new and not perfect. Selling CBD online has been done a ton of times over and does not present a lot of solvable problems apart from payment processing. It’s all about creativity and being unique. There are a lot of facets to this industry to explore. I’ll leave it to you to find an area that can be perfected. Simply browsing this forum should let you find areas where people need help and allow you to get creative to put your own spin on a solution, or even ideas for a new product. Can be literally anything.

6 Likes

Permaculture 101:

Turn problems into solutions

IE, hemp “waste”…

7 Likes

I think it was mentioned already but be very careful who you use for your CC processing. A customer of mine setup a WIX site. I can’t remember if his cc processing was with WIX or third party but when they found out he was selling carts and extraction equipment they refunded all of his customers the money they spent with him and shut the site down… PayPal is also terrible, they will let you accept payments for cbd but they just set you up for fraud. They won’t stand behind either the buyer or seller and let the customers cc company handle it and we know the banks are going to side with their customers over the seller… I’m sure there is a more mainstream option for the bigger guys but quality service has given me much trust from my customers and the people they recommended making Venmo/Cash/Bank Transfer work for me. GL

1 Like

I woulda worry too much about cc payments. By the time you get to do this in Nashville the 2018 farm bill will have kicked in nationally and hemp products and associated payments are likely going to be more mainstream.

Most sellers in Tennessee are apparently using Square.

1 Like

We do accept Square