Distillate into slabs?

We’ve all made money doing this. Some just made enough to not do it anymore .

1 Like

Depends on the fuckery. 2018 meant MCT vapes all day, early 2019 botanicals, 2020 was d8, but we are entering into 2021 and there should be something more unique and interesting than the same tired ass shit. We need fuckery that inspires people, fuckery that can bring a single tear to your parents eyes. We need fuckery that people can write about years from now, talking about the “Great Fuckers of Old”. We need something that the attorney general will have to resign over. We need a fuckery so massive that the better option will be to pretend weed doesn’t exist.

23 Likes

I want a slice of that fuckery

The table is set for the worlds grandest fuckery in 2021. The real question is will the cannabis industry be top or bottom? By stock in KY folks. We’re about to get fucked…

4 Likes

Na man, 5% terps is a pretty standard value for an extract

Thank you for sharing!

1. 75% Distilled delta 8 our 9

2. 25% cbg

3. 5% terps

How to process it to a good shatter slab “is this the way?”

Heat the disty and put the cbg crystals in untill they disolve and add the terps.
mix all very wel, and the put it into a vacuum oven like normal shatter making? in the oven the crystallization happens? @ what temp?/time

Any guidlines to make it would be welcome :slight_smile:

Yup thats it! Good luck.
Same temp and time u use for slabs.

2 Likes

You seem to have experience with thc and cbg. What would you describe the entourage effect of mixing the two like? The feeling when they are combined. Does it make it more of a body high, more like a “bud” feeling? Pure thc like in distillates seems to have less potency that most wax even tho it has higher thc content by weight cause it doesn’t have the proper terps and minors in it. I have always been interested in this but can’t find much when I search it anywhere

1 Like

1:1 thc:cbg. My brain feels better, im more focused on tasks, its similar to a (very) mild aderal for me.
Perfect morning joint, is throwing some cbg disty or iso into ur bud when u grind it up then roll it up ans puff, a good orange strain is perfect :+1: like rose mimosa by sunoma seeds :wink::wink:

5 Likes

No need to dissolve in solvent ?

Need to dissolve in solvent still or no?

Geez chill out @calmcbd he’ll answer you when he finds time @Thetetraguy is one busy dude. Go dab some cbd or something.

5 Likes

Lol i was gonna just leave it be.
@calmcbd experiment. Try with and without, but i dont use solvent

1 Like

Yeah I meant to edit in “if he wants to” but I forgetti.

2 Likes

Yeah on these type of things where theres a 80% of shenanigans, i still like to give a spoon or two but dont like to spell it out, with a sop. Cuz honestly most of these guys have no idea whats going on unless u give them step by step instructions. And if they really want to know and cant experiment, they can pay a consultant

5 Likes

Troof

1 Like

I didn’t mean to reply twice, and I appreciate the spoon. Was more of a curiosity as I don’t deal with d8 yet. Thanks for the reply @Thetetraguy

There’s absolutely no logical reason why you would need to use a solvent. Put it in parchment, or silicone slip sheets, give a little heat, and you have a slab. Yeah, now you can rip people off and give people poorly converted slabs of shit.

4 Likes

I appreciate your guys’ steps, but have also heard shatter can be made just by adding terps and throwing in a vacuum oven, what temperature and time I have no idea. But the real question from my curious scientific mind is why, how can a thick liquid d8-thc distillate, magically become a solid by putting it in a vacuum oven. Now adding the CBG or CBD makes more sense they can crystalize, but most people doing it commercially seem to be adding nothing, this breaks my mind I don’t understand why this should be possible, it seems to defy all the material science I know.

I thought all d8 was hot still ? Am I not following something… where do you sell this?

1 Like