Diffusion vacuum for WFE

Proper work and procedure. Build smart and nothings impossible. The mole seive i got has no powder in the can and are big. Lots of space.

1 Like

100 liter batch distillation for cannabinoids? Lol
Maybe I’m missing something here

Yes, a 100 liter spd. You know how summit has the 4 inch “breaking dabs” reactor head? They have bigger sizes then 4 inch, we’re going to make an 8 and a 12 inch for huge SPDs. Why cant you? Wiped films are getting bigger then 12 inch now. I have the vacuums to power these kinds of spds too

3 Likes

I’m not saying “you can’t.” I think it’s silly to distill that volume of cannabis oil as a batch. A continuous-feed distillation column seems like a much more logical approach to this volume.

Distillation towers exist. I’m not frightened by the diameter of piping haha. I’m frightened by the inefficiencies of batch distillation as well as residence time involved.

4 Likes

I already have the boiling flask :rofl::rofl:
And the vacuum You bring the head and we are on

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:and it’s glass
I wanna see the boss shit himself when that thing breaks with $500,000+ of product in it.

4 Likes

The residence time on a 100 liter with that big of head wont be any longer then a 22 liter. Plus itll be easy to clean if you have an 8 inch opening for the head, you’ll be able to get your whole arm in there.

One reason my friend is making this is because he makes all delta 8 and a wiper cant take t5, I’ve been trying for a year and a half to get someone to make bentonite clay fine enough for a wiper but no one wants to do it.

We are designing a steel modified path cold traps for this beast, maybe we should try to make a metal boiling flask so you cant break it? We already have an over head stirrer that fits a 45 50 joint and can hit 1500 rpms without effecting vac

3 Likes