Delta8 vs. Delta9

So I see a lot of water clear delta 8 lately, whas curious on the benefits vs. delta9 thc. If anyone has any imput on this I would appreciate it.

As far as i am aware the high on delta 8 is smoother and less. Numbing so good for the workspace
Medicinaly delta 8 has Many reliëfs that delta 9 also has yet again with a lessen high so in My case epileptic patients prefure delta 8 over delta 9 for they rather not have a high at all
Some other patients have equall benefit from 8 instead of 9
Then there are Many users that yust want to try something diffrent for themselfs
Each there own reason :grinning:

3 Likes

This is a good video to watch. I’m on a new phone, trying to figure out the link thing. But click the link and watch the clip, I believe it has some answers for you.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D_9Zh65FcIkg&ved=0ahUKEwjDjP6KvY7gAhWWHjQIHSXmCJsQo7QBCC8wBQ&usg=AOvVaw1L_V3mXqU155RPRpXSiiLz

2 Likes

Thanks guys, looks like I will need to experiment with some C Bleach.

2 Likes
4 Likes

I tried some D8 gifted to me by @Photon_noir a while back. It definately helps with anti nausea but without the high. I did not switch and still use D9 but mostly now I am not using the water clear. Second run is good enough. D9 turns up anxiety for me for about thirty minutes and D8 did nothing of the sort. However the D9 was more pleasurable because I like the high after it levls out.

2 Likes

You did not get high at all from D8? I have been using some d8 I myself prepared and I definitely feel the effects. Though not as potent as D9. I think I preferred D8 all around. I haven’t tried it yet but I think a D8-CBD blend would be really nice.

2 Likes

I normally use D9 and have for a long time. So when I say no high I am contrasting it to a very potent isolate style drug. The high to me when vaping or dabbing sort of takes off on its own and I often end up thinking a lot along some very tangetial lines.

The D8 immediately relaxed me as does a dab of D9 but no real high. The D9 I use is potent enough that symptoms of anxiety try to emerge when I dab. The D8 to me had nothing of the kind.

Good question that points out how variable this stuff is when used as a medication. It is also why I try my best not to ever flat out recomend anything to anyone in regards to medication. I can say that feeling relief from even low level pain and tension can be extremely uplifting and I would say that it then is being “high”.

I am gonna test this concept of getting high in mere moments as a matter of fact. Will report back…:japanese_ogre:

10 Likes

By the way, glad to see you on here. did you shut down your IG account?

I disabled my IG account. I might reopen it after I pare down the offerings. IG is fun but also I found I was spending an increasing amount of time answering questions via the DM that were unnecessarily time consuming and increasingly demanding or also found myself dreading the next argument somebody wanted to launch. I had begun to block folks anyway just because I did not want to argue anymore only to find they can make new accounts and just keep coming back! I made myself a target lolz.

I was not born into the internet and IG was a good fit to get out information but really the moment it became a pain in the butt I had no problem just turning it off. I mostly displayed the stuff I wanted and it was well received by most but for now anything to do with extracts I just plan to post on this forum and I have posted most relevant vids from IG onto the reddit page. There is not much left to post anyway except I did want to do a recipe style set of instructions based on the Betty Crocker recipe format. Step by step to take one ounce of extract up to isolate using a cryogenic sublimator. This would be a real challenge but hey if Betty can do it then so can I!

7 Likes

Just glad your still dropping knowledge. :+1:

4 Likes