Delta Separations CUP

Also, with our rechilling loop we ditched the holding tank and replaced it with the admiral and rechill in one of the 30 gal tanks through our DC 40 for multiple saturations. Considering using the holding tank for the rechill since its jacketed.

What product is this? Not seeing a result for that on google.

the admiral is not on AMP’s website…but if I had to guess, it’s probably a bigger version of the “captain”.

guessing it’s not the cheapest way of solving the problem…

1 Like

Oh so it’s just some filter cartridges. Ok yeah. Not too special.

1 Like

Hey Danny, glad you found a filter that works for you. But I am not sold on the idea that the particulate filter eliminated all gums/sugars/fats :wink:
Extracting at -70C will avoid any chlorophyll extraction so no need to carbon scrub if you can hit that
If you are still early on in the process I would highly recommend modifying everything upstream to eliminate the need for winterizing, degumming, and colour remediation

well I made distillate and the only issue was that carbon leached into it then converted it to delta 8 in the decarb stage. Yeah the AMP is just a particulate filter but was obvious it had a positive effect right off the bat. Im sure I could rig up something to hit those low temp perameters but would not look as professional as I would like. Thats why I am looking for nice ways to solve the issues caused by the equipment already purchased. Right now being Chloropyll. I imagine if i skip that scrub then it will burn onto my walls during decarb and distillation.