Delta 8 legality in non medical/rec states

Shed a tear for florida

6 Likes

Dam so if I go to Florida with delta 8 its a felony? Glad I know that, I would have went there with it without knowing

2 Likes

No, itā€™s just very hard to access here

ā€œGiven the world wide ready availability of marijuana, it is somewhat difficult to produce a viable argument for making [controlled substance analogs (CsAā€™s)] of cannabinoids. However, ten years ago (1978) an attempt to produce CsAā€™s from cannabis extracts was encountered in the Jacksonville, Florida area. In this case a concentrated extract of cannabis had been obtained by a soxhlet extraction. The extract had been acetylated with acetic anhydride, and in the final step, the excess acetic anhydride removed by distillation (reference is unretrievable due to its appearance in an underground periodical). The product contained neither quantities of nonderivatized cannabinoid nor any identifiable plant fragments. Since this single instance, no acetalaced cannabinoid samples have been reported by a DEA laboratory. Therefore, this instance is assumed to represent an isolated occurrence and as such, will serve to terminate our discussion of cannabinoid CsAā€™s.ā€

That guy ran across the dea how you are planning to.

4 Likes

I asked cause I am very very interested in the substance and Iā€™ve been told that itā€™s being sold here in WI in carts and they are always sold out- my source is a lil fuzzy on stuff like this though.

I too shall lemming my ass into the D8 fire pit if this has some legit legal precedent I just wanna be sure I understand this well.

4 Likes

@qma i just found this, tell me what you think. I honestly think this could work. We will see what the lawyer says

1 Like

If youā€™re states outlawed it youā€™re screwed. Will you be Iā€™m vegas for the meet up? Iā€™ll bring you some delta 8 to try

2 Likes

No Iā€™m in full production mode right now- state of WI hemp processing is whackadoo right now and Iā€™m cleaning up last years mess while prepping for upcoming harvest season.

4 Likes

BOOM

TOLD YOU!

This is directly from the farm bill btw

@qma

12 Likes

Your new favorite screenshot :joy::rofl: Letā€™s lemming

7 Likes

I was wondering how this site was pulling off shipping their delta 8 carts and darts.

Now Iā€™m wondering who does credit card processing for them as itā€™s difficult to find one for just CBD.

https://www.eleva8ed.com

2 Likes

Lol there not shipping delta 8. Thatā€™s my homie I put on with my distillate lol he gets all his disty from me

8 Likes

Doesnā€™t mention anything about delta 10ā€¦ Eh, eh

3 Likes

You just made my day.

2 Likes

https://www.eleva8ed.com/store-policy

They need to fix the payment options/policy page

1 Like

Back when I first found the site about 6 months ago I added a delta 8 cart to the shopping cart and got as far as entering shipping address and the site asking for credit card payment info. Where they never shipping to begin with or recently stopped?

1 Like

They are out of stock of the delta 8 carts and darts currently but I was just able to place a order for a delta 8 edible shipped to me and paid with credit card.

Also on the receipt it says ā€œPaid with Stripeā€

3 Likes

Expressio Unius Est Exclusio Is a legal maxim that means the expression of one thing is the exclusion of others. Iā€™ve used it to get out of a traffic ticket you might be able to use it to get out of a drug charge :rofl:

2 Likes

The main issue is the the DEA isnā€™t going to ask questions if they decide they think what your doing is illegal.

They will raid your facility, arrest you and your employees, take your stuff and only then allow you to rectify it with a lawyer and the courts.

This can happen to any CBD lab even with the farm bill if the DEA even insinuates your using it as a Thc front.

The FDA likes to send letters but it doesnā€™t mean they too canā€™t shut people down for their interpretations of the law.

These questions will only be decided by a judge at some point or when new laws are written

5 Likes

He just set up a website real quick, It was more for looks then anything. We will see if he ships you an eatable.

4 Likes

First time post, but I believe it is clear for sale if the source is compliant hemp. At least thatā€™s what our lawyers and business associates have come up with. Havenā€™t had any issues with distillate sales yet.

2 Likes