Delta 8 Drinks

I need some advice, I am making a Hawaiian Punch D8 Drinks.

1.) I mixed MCT oil and D8 Distillate on a hot plate @ 65 C; 50/50 ratio (1g->1g).
I let that mix for about 10-15 minutes.

2.) I Started homogenizing the Hawaiian Punch then I would inject 21 mL per gallon. Making it about 500 mG per drink.

3.) My question is why is the D8 not binding with the drink?

1 Like

Because oil and water don’t mix, I can see the band near the bottom where all the MCT is. You may want to search how delta8 drinks ended up for another member here before proceeding as well.

16 Likes

Simple explanation is that water and oil don’t like to mix.

Edit damn @NewLevelProcess beat me to it. OP maybe try searching the terms “emulsifier” “surfactant” “homogenize”

9 Likes

research sunflower lecithin and or polysorbate 80. you’l need more than just mct, distillate, and Hawaiian punch to accomplish your goals.

1 Like

I’d try SAIB if anything. Sucrose esters will give a passable drink, but it has to be shaken thoroughly before consumption

3 Likes

You making a ilevabags

Jesus man that’s a lot, tell them kids not to drink it all at once. There’s a thread on here about a kid who got proper fucked dosing d8 drinks at 150mg. Don’t be that guy.

7 Likes

Here’s the aforementioned thread:

6 Likes

We sell delta 8 water soluble, if you want to go that route. It is not a nano emulsion.

4 Likes

Can it be labeled?

Homogenize hot disty to hot agave nectar and shoot that in. I believe it was around 200mg disty to 5ml agave

They both have to be hot or they won’t mix right

This isn’t perfect but works

2 Likes

Appreciate All The Knowledge my Friends