December Member of the Month is @TwistedStill

Just to clarify- @MillerliteRN snagged his own coincidentally. This spot is just that much of an institution out here, so we lucked out to have him drop that reheating SOP.

10 Likes

There’s a few hours left to get your votes in. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Didn’t realize I could name more than one, would certainly add @SubstituteCreature for answering some rosin questions… a bad ass human being :alien:

6 Likes

@TheLastHashbender because he’s about to change how some people view the world.

First time voting.

@very.good.cannabis and @Pupparoo come vote!

6 Likes

Second @TheLastHashbender

6 Likes

I’m calling out @BigM for next month. He’s done a lot to help this community, he continues to run the member of the month thread, and he’s also made some very great and huge personal advancements even through hardship. That’s my man for next month

12 Likes

Thanks brother! I appreciate the kind words and nomination. Hard to think just four months ago I was sitting on the couch drawing unemployment. Been a wild ride so far, dreams coming true while others disintegrate to make room for growth. So fucking excited to see how the new year unfolds and ready to make shit happen.

I still stand by my statement that I’m far from MoM material, more like just a DaD, Dude about Dabs…lol.

2 Likes

Sixx minutes…

Congrats @TwistedStill for taking the December Member of the Month award, been a long time coming!

16 Likes

@TwistedStill

Congrats brother

12 Likes

I’m flattered. Thank y’all. Means a lot that so many people who haven’t met me would vote for me. Just wait til you actually meet me…I’m a mess.

31 Likes

It’s okay. You’re in good company. We’re all a mess in our own way. Congrats and welcome to the club!

11 Likes

Forgot to vote earlier before it closed, but I was going to shoot for you, maing

8 Likes

Congratulations on ascending to the inner circle.

3 Likes

Everything I said was true if it wasn’t I wouldn’t have nominated you

3 Likes

Congratulations my Brother! Fuck… It only took me months and months and months to get you to be our member of the month. I’m happy for you brother @TwistedStill

4 Likes

Bro, I don’t know that I would exactly call it that. And I’m only telling you that because I’ve seen it

3 Likes

Congrats on the win @TwistedStill . Absolutely love the tool I got from you. Makes life so much easier.

5 Likes

Congrats buddy. I hold ur steel in my hands everyday in one way or another :wink::wink::wink::wink:

5 Likes

Big congrats to @TwistedStill. Well deserved.

11 Likes