Darren Jay - LusterMax.com ✨ Vendor Voucher Thread

Just ran my first batch through. It cleaned up some old trim nicely and made pretty colors in the powder.

The good stuff is crashing in the oven and looking like my second successful attempt at diamonds. Thanks to the incredible help from everyone here.

3 Likes

Hey everyone! Current clients have been notified but just wanted to let everyone know that comes across this thread that LusterMax is now reduced in price! I started this year sourcing small compared to the big guys but I was able to roll in everything I collected from the support of early adopters to increase my order size from a pallet at a time into a larger LCL load.

Website is updated as well with flexible weight increments from 500g up to 20KG.

By passing on this savings I hope everyone will give this a try and keep an eye out for the next 2 product SKUs I will be bringing to the market that are not available anywhere else. I think its safe to say at this point, this is not just another clay on the market but among the best (if not the best) in all categories from efficiency to price point.

Cheers! :clinking_glasses::v:

4 Likes

I ran that sample you sent and it was very good, great flow for being a powder like b80 great color even running less than your recommended ratio. Did a bunch of r&d and the stuff ran with lustermax make sugar in half the time that all other media’s did and had better terps than them as well. When i get back to town ill be ordering some more. Dm me when you get a chance

4 Likes

My first run with LusterMax. Cured popcorn and trim

Apex. Batch 5188. AX.04.07.21.pdf (392.7 KB)

2 Likes

I just wanna say we will be carrying lustermax going forward and will be running some great promotions to get some media in your hands.

Special thanks to @Darrenjaydirect for bringing me on board for mass distribution of this product.

8 Likes

I tried telling everyone this a month ago the stuff is amazing!

We even got a major price drop recently to make it super affordable, probably thank @Killa12345 for that and Darren! I run 30gram to a lb on 3" column and about 40-50g per lb on 6inch column. Throttled slowly

I recommend this to everyone!!

It’s just like terps Cali terps. Y’all all a month behind!

4 Likes

been working on a deal for months… sometimes you think the price is too high and need to coordinate a price which you think the market will take.

I imagine you have part of me to thank for that new major price drop… Originally it was priced like T41 now its gonna be priced just like T5

On 500g bags… im gonna run a money back guarantee. If you dont think its the best clay you’ve used… Ill refund that purchase…

wanna give a review and fill out a small questionaire… we will pay you for that review with a discount on your next purchase… the discount increase as well with the size of the purchase…

2 Likes

When you realize t5 sucks lol :laughing:

3 Likes

the best concentrates ive tasted been made with t5… still sell t5 by the ton to some of the most popular brands out there…

Imagine if that same run was ran with lustermax instead

3 Likes

its interesting as lustermax will only need about 50g or less per lb. Im interested to see what these labs think of the new offering.

I know there have been some blind taste tests and lustermax has won them all so far which really got me excited to distribute this product.

My people been testing this stuff since early March… i just didnt want to promote a product that i didnt sell or have a way of selling

2 Likes

Lustermax for the win…cats outta the bag now can’t hold it down anymore…move over t5 and blends LM will take the win

1 Like

I was very pleased with the flow for being a fine powder like b80, no clogs great color and i used less than the low end of recommended percentage.

2 Likes

Yeah I used what I do w W1 and it nearly stripped it clear no color

W1 still is great product though not bashing it

1 Like

Love the support and feedback from everyone! Glad to have teamed up with killa from Quality Stainless Parts. I think that and the price drop will really give everyone a a strong grounds to give LM a try. After I get a proper 'in-practice" testing site on board, oh man are things going to develop fast!

Appreciate the honest review @Concentrated_humbold @TRIPPIE @StoneD :wave::wave:

4 Likes

I still only support my buddy @Waxplug1 for buying clays but I do know that lustermax is some good stuff

2 Likes

Thas loyalty right thur! :beers:

I just wanna say i got Lustermax on the site.

Anyone that buys a 500g bag and not completely satisfied with the product, I will give you a full refund for the month of Sept.

Money back guarantee! What do you have to lose!

4 Likes

So I was about to order another 10kg of lustermax and remembered this thread.

I’ve been running it on a WIDE variety of biomass. From fresh dried, to machine trim of the most blended and cell damaged kind, to old flower and trim. From 5% to 25% yields on the various material.

Dry weight of biomass, expected yield(amount of oil to clean up), age or level of oxidization of biomass all need to be accounted for to properly clean up. Ive run from 15g a lb to 120g a lb of biomass.

On the worst material, I ran a lighter than normal solvent to material ratio…4:1. I wanted to grab the easy to get stuff and leave behind as much unwanteds as possible. This was brutalized machine trim but it had been frozen it’s whole life. I ran 120g a lb, as it needed a lot of help to remediate. Two coils, 75 feet worth, in a dry ice alcohol slurry. No soak. The results was a low yield but the quality of the yield was high. I expected this run to be boof, it was also not strain specific…so I was unsure on terp profile. It came out a really nice light yellow, crashed the THCa and had a clear yellow HTE fraction. The terps were definitely a mix, but almost tropical and fruity in flavor. Definitely a successful run.

I ran two 6" tubes with 5 lbs each, Mac 1 sugar leaf trim and hand trimmings. Basically the highest grade trim a person can get. Trim looked ok oxidation wise. I loaded up 50g a lb at the bottom of the columns. Ran 45lbs of n butane over each column. The first tube ran darker than I liked, but yielded well at 18%. Second tube, I had loaded up at 50g a lb of bio just like the first. I added a second CRC inline to bump up the media ratio to 80g a lb, hoping for a better color. It ran a light yellow, crashed very cleanly, nice clear yellow terpene fraction. The yield dropped to 12%. Yield drop is understandable when removing unwanted compounds but I was surprised at the amount of loss.

I’ve run this on my personal indoor that is frozen immediately after drying. Ran 15g-20g a lb for a light clean up. The material being freshly dried and frozen requires very little powder.

I like the bulk price on lustermax as well. Darren has reached out a few times to chat about his product. I get the idea he very much cares about what he is doing…being that I too care very much about what I’m doing…I can really appreciate that in a consumables supplier.

I still have some W1 to run on some indoor here and there, but I find myself using it less and lustermax more. Honestly it’s a cost/value thing.

I’ll find some pics of the above mentioned runs…

10 Likes

Man time fly’s! @TwistedStill Thanks a ton for taking a second to come onto the thread and dropping some great detailed feedback.

This is a perfect account of paying attention to grams per lb dosages based off (Age x Yield). I think of adsorbent medias as a buffer that helps remove damaged resin composition in the form of pigmentation/oxidation removal.

Once again thanks a ton for providing some feedback!

I actually have some fresh lab data that puts different media products up for test of comparison.
Im organizing it and will have it posted :tophat::beers:

3 Likes