D8 popped in the result

Indeed, @ThatHempGuy ! Welcome to Future4200!

2 Likes

I just lab tested some BHO extract that came back showing 5% D8 in my final product. Likely due to the CRC remediation we used?? Filtered through Media Bros CRY…

Welcome to the forum @GoldenDropSci

Seems pretty neutral on the pH y’all do anything else?

2 Likes

Run a sample of that same material with no crc and have it tested if you really want to know.
Welcome to the community @GoldenDropSci !

2 Likes

Thank you! Excited to be here!

2 Likes

Sadly I have not seen any mature, trimmed cbd flower which is under the total thc limit… Shits all illegal

And didn’t that 0.3% thc limit get phoned in by congress from a 1970s paper about ditch weed? This is what you get when your authorites are just a bunch of politicians wanting their next paycheck… Doomed I says! The end is ne

3 Likes

Thank you for such detailed answer
I appreciate this !
:joy: yes
Product turned out to be fire !
I let my buyer read the responses and we moved the whole batch to him :raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Checks out

I know at least in South Carolina the plants need to test <0.3% 30 days from harvest so the flower is still technically legal at higher percentages than 0.3% if its harvested within the 30 day period. That being said I have seen many promising strains that cant reach full maturity because they run hot more than 30 days before harvest. It’s unfortunately such a barrier to innovation in the hemp space :cry:

Yep legal to harvest as hemp, but if tested after harvest it is illegal… Legal to harvest, illegal to possess. Whata weird world we livin in.

If they (congress or whomever) could replace <0.3% with <1%, we’d be in a much better place. But I can hear the slippery slope argument now…

2 Likes