D8 For Sale at $750/L - 95.6% with non-detect D9

Interested DM me!

Hey I would like to talk to you on buying your d8 you can call me at 2527997017 I am the ceo of high harvest hemp company

there is no way you have CBNA in that product.

2 Likes

correct

It is one of the reaction byproducts they have misidentified based on retention time. CBNA would come out around D9 (little before/after depending on buffer in aq. MP) so they are slapping that ID on it. CBNA would definitely have a third UV abs. maxima not present in D9.

Forest of peaks is no joke! Can lead to analyst madnessā€¦ integration madness! Start hallucinating acids, make believe shouldersā€¦ its a weird trip

4 Likes

Hey Tomā€“

Good to see ECS is backing D8.

That said, thereā€™s no non-detect on the market at this quantity. Iā€™d be happy to test your material for free and give you UHPLC and GCMS data to validate the claim youā€™re making, which might allow you to capitalize on this 150k lot of material youā€™re brokering.

10 Likes

:point_up:

I would recommend you do this and take up his offer. ā€œNon-detectā€ often means the lab was ā€œunable to detectā€ even though the D9 is there, usually in a quantity of 1-10%.

The reason for this is that synthetic products have a lot of impurities that overlap with D9 detection on HPLC or GC methods. The solution is to run a different HPLC or GC method specific to the synthetics that getā€™s better separation for analysis, or use a complimentary method like MS. I

8 Likes

Sure, will do. What size sample do you need and where do you want it sent?

3 Likes

Iā€™ll reach out personally and we can go from there!

2 Likes

Itā€™s crazy to watch every thread trying to sell d8 get hijacked and derailed into an argument about either legality of d8 or testing argument that if it ainā€™t KCA itā€™s wrong. Power to you man good luck

14 Likes

If thereā€™s CBNA in it then the testing is wrong.

@Siosis, thanks for the flattery.

5 Likes

Haha for sure. Not saying theyā€™re wrong or right. Cause who honestly knows. Just funny how strongly this forums believes that. Like to the point of verbally abusing people if they tell em their wrong. Definitely look forward to more labs getting on board so yā€™all can validate each other

2 Likes

95.6% TAC is pretty damn good. These numbers are well above industry standards. Sure 99% would be better and all but no need to witch-hunt the people clearly trying to develop cleaner and cleaner products. Especially when theyā€™re working on getting even more comprehensive testing done

17 Likes

Every single person who has made a claim of d9-compliant 90%+ D8 has failed to send me a sample for independent validation. Every single one every single time. The conversation usually goes like this:

ā€œHey thatā€™s a great product you seem to have there, can you send me a small sample that I can check with my analytics?ā€

ā€œYeah definitely!ā€

ā€œGreat send it hereā€¦ā€

DEAD AIR

Every time.

3 Likes

I mean they just might not care about sending out samples when the MOQ is only in the hundreds. Unless you were a lab that they would want a COA from then I could see it being pretty low on the priority list. Donā€™t be offended that they donā€™t want to do business with someone who isnā€™t ready to buy

4 Likes

Yeah I mean thatā€™s fine, but I have no reason to believe that their product is what they claim it is unless I can see for myself. Thatā€™s just common sense in this game.

Every d8 product that I have ever tested (samples from distributors given to me as a gift, + packaged carts from the wild) has never been compliant, or even very high in d8 purity for that matter. Since no one has ever produced a good quality sample for me to observe for myself, why should I even believe they exist? (Iā€™m being a facetious here, and I know itā€™s not that hard to make 90%+ d8, but Iā€™ve still never received such a sample from anyone).

1 Like

@chempistry did you ever get a sample sent or did @SoStupendous get it right? Update @TomSCook

He should have it by now. It was sent on June 30.

Havenā€™t received yet! Will run through HPLC and GCMS and Tom and I will go from thereā€“

1 Like

It was supposed to be sent out. Let me find out what happened and Iā€™ll report back.