D8 Distillate

I was confused. Strange thing is he posted in the shut up KCA thread. I thought he would of known that. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I thought you made that up. I looked at their handle and saw zero activity. Thought I was being tricked. Sorry to be a confuser

2 Likes

Yes. To reach Pegasus Processing is @Pegasus Or drop us a email at Pegasusprocessing.com

2 Likes

You need to spell check your landing page @Pegasus.

Will you send me a sample of ur d8?

fucking morons @ Newsweek writes up a bit on Delta 8…Is that even a magazine any more? About as insignificant as Time. Two biased rags purported to be newsworthy.

https://www.newsweek.com/cannabinoids-cbd-thc-1584407

1 Like

@Pegasus This is toting the un-verified slangin line. Do any of your accounts have a hemp slangers tag?

Edit: I didn’t flag your post just incase it was a mistake/ not a sale attempt :call_me_hand: but if you guys wanna sell here u gotta get verified first

3 Likes

Hey there! We have been trying to get in touch with you guys. I am sure you’re busy but would love to hear from you so we can get this. Thank you

2 Likes

Pause…

1 Like

This suit is black, pause… not

3 Likes

Love you too @Pupparoo

3 Likes

They are swamped no doubt

1 Like

I can’t get in touch with pegasus processing

1 Like

do you need distillate or end products?

I am now looking for clear ACS compliant D8.

DingDing :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Pegasus

XD

4 Likes

Where did @pegasus go? Seen ZERO public contact.

Yo @kcalabs @MinkLoafs where is this unicorn? Bout to come find out. Anyone get this product ever?

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::weary::weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

Are you missing us? We haven’t been on the forum much unfortunately .

1 Like

Would love an update on compliant available product. Can understand you’re back ordered. Just want to see what it takes to get to a state that don’t play ya feel me? @Pegasus

3 Likes