Crystallization reactor

1 Like

Can anybody point me to a good SOP for crystallization in a reactor? I’m still trying to figure out why I need one. Are people doing recrystallization of pre-washed Diamonds after supersaturating in pentane? Or washing the diamonds in here? Or are they growing the diamonds in these?

1 Like

If you want to know more, add me WhatsApp:+8617335350270

Were using reactors for CBD/CBG isolate. I’m not sure anyone is doing THCA crystals in a reactor.

1 Like

its an elegant design with the whole inverted centrifuge ($450-550k) and nutsche filter ($550-650k) but there’s equally effective, simpler/cheaper ways and vendors to get this job done with. Heinkel is a real company with real engineering standards, for what its worth. I also got the impression I may need a secondary dryer after the nutsche which would run several additional $100k’s.

That being said, the Cascade device is also overpriced for its size and is made of glass so they can fuck all the way off with that. I’m not gonna buy a nutsche filter from anyone who hasnt been making them for decades at 2-3x the cost of the companies with long histories and track records.

they want $350-400k for the 30L glass model. Way overpriced - big name manufacturers have this size available in stainless steel for under $200k. The way I see it, a company with no track record with these devices is charging 2x a reasonable price and its in glass rather than stainless. haaard pass.

1 Like

This 20L is 179999. I thought this thread was just for posting pictures of reactors based on the op for no apparent reason other than to display their sheer utility and beauty.

1 Like

I see, I’m kinda tone deaf so there’s that. I was just spewing my opinions on the subject. That’s still very expensive for the size and material and vendor, but cheaper than I previously was aware.

2 Likes

Yeah i was just throwing that cascade up there for the photo gallery. I don’t haven any experience operating it but yeah any time Cascade, Heidolph, and Aligent are involved it’s gonna be pricey. Can you recommend a cost effective alternative that I can pass on to our clients got any links?

Which company made is it? AGI or AI?

Lol looks like a purge labs unit.

Funny,

I ended up buying a double cone dryer…

It allowed me to scale my CBD isolate production to 50kgs a day of crashed and dried cbd isolate.

4 Likes

can you please email the details? sunil.pharmanet@yahoo.com
Thanks

??? details about what?

2 Likes

if they have GMP documents then what kind of certification do you need for it? Thanks

about the product

this is really expensive

Kekekeke

Yes it is.

This comment wins the forum today.