Critical Sensi Star Grow Log

Deep water culture is the way

1 Like

Thanks Pattypan01 I believe in the keep it simple sweetheart or K.I.S.S. method. Dont overthink it and feed the plant exactly what she wants and she will reward you. :+1:

Here’s my ladies babies. Dont they grow up so fast. :cowboy_hat_face:

Before and after defoliation and training

3 Likes

I took this picture to prove a point on another forum and DAMN this one Sexy Lady. I just had to share it over here :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

10 days later and my lady is sooooooo fat she fall’s out the tent when I open it last night. DAMN I l’m digging this Sensi Star. :heart_eyes:

Ok were at week 5 day 5 and I can’t wait to see how my twins are progressing at the same point. I am really liking my light schedule and the amount of wattage I am running with the 660’s and I am hoping that it does indeed cut the flowering time down :+1:

Now she’s back to standing upright with the aid of a dozen yo yo’s :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Day 51 and look who’s back in town. Honestly I could have harvested this plant last week :clap:

1 Like

I will report back in about 2 weeks with smoke report and weight :heart_eyes: :+1:

5 Likes

Smoke report this lady has a complex profile of pine flavor on the front with a fruity back usally a green apple taste. This is a great night time smoke and if your not in the mood for a nap you will be after 1 hit of this tasty lady. Of course I have only dabbed rosin :+1: :sunglasses: :clap:

Total yield was 290.4 grams not bad for a 270 watt lamp in a 2x4 :cowboy_hat_face: :v:

The rosin pucks

6 Likes

Very cool man! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Thanks brother I glad you liked my thread :+1:

Nice lookin harvest you have there! Did you squish it all?

1 Like

Nope not yet but here’s what I have done so far :sunglasses:

My first squish at 165f delivered a nice terpy white chunks of rosin however the yield at 0.4 was very disappointing to say the least. Picture was blury

Now this rosin was squished at 185f which gave me crumble type cream color rosin and at 0.9 were getting close but right on the line of being worth it to press or not.

Now I up the tempeture again to 220f and I got a golden snap type of rosin and at 1.3 gram return on a 7 gram squish is more like it. I may up the tempeture to 235f and see if I can hit the 1.5 mark which would yield 6 gram’s per oz.

2 Likes

OK guy’s I up my temperature to 240f and I managed a 1.4 gram return on a 7 gram smash. When I get into the 200’s I also drop my time by a minute and a half meaning I want to be a full pressure by 1 minute and 15 seconds instead of being at full pressure by 2 minutes and 45 seconds.

1 Like

Rosin pressing hurts me to watch.

5 Likes

With prices of good flower through the roof, squishing it is a mortal sin.

3 Likes

Yeah but he grew it to smash, so no harm no foul, right?

hey you’re playing nintendo wrong! Lemme show you…

3 Likes

Thank you Brother breadwinner. Yes I am a harvester of trichomes and at 1.4 grams of rosin per 7 grams smashed nets me around 22% return. To which that translate’s to 10 1ml cart’s per oz and at 60.00 per cart that net’s me 600.00 usd an oz or 9600 per lb. I do sell flower also at 250.00 usd an oz or 4000.00 a lb @Gog go back to playing your Nintendo I think I got this :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Talk numbers all you want but rosin pressed from flower is basically crude

1 Like

Aw, c’mon doods let’s not end this thread like this.

1 Like

No it’s not going to end on that note as I will be updating my twins tonight. I will also not be goaded into an argument that can’t neither be won or lost. Rather I will say what separates me from guy’s like @Hansel is I really dont care how or why he does what he does cause I am going to do that VooDoo that I do so well :clap: :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Hansel is cool man. I learned how to properly use italics from him lol

It’s just different strokes :grin:

2 Likes