Crazy boo-boo we find in storage...... follow me for more recipes

How much will you sell that for?

Iā€™m going break the world record for biggest dabā€¦

Honestly Iā€™ll probably redissolve it and throw it through some B80 and see what happens.

Selling it would be wildly illegal, and I never, ever break the lawā€¦:face_with_monocle::thinking::rofl:

3 Likes

I would love to see what b80 would do to that

1 Like

My friend tortuga club showed me this video where they crc dead bodies back to life. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the terps came back to life

4 Likes

All in the name of science, I mean really, what to do with this shit? Disty? Edibles? Bonfire?

1 Like

have u seen this? He scorches more than half of itā€¦bet it taste like ass and he cough for 420hrs

It literally looked like an oz or 2

4 Likes

Crc and ship east famā€¦ :rofl::rofl::rofl:ā€¦ Guess those days are over now thoughā€¦ Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

1 Like

Actually I think thatā€™s doo-doo

3 Likes

Its like doing laundry and finding racks in your pocket. Thats a pretty batch of crude you have there

7 Likes

Lend me your laundry

5 Likes

thats my pointinā€™ finger :+1:

2 Likes

7 Likes

His name used to be Grayson, now itā€™s Tree.

5 Likes

everything is tree now brahā€¦you knowā€¦ because we are like alll interconnected and shhiittā€¦man

3 Likes

I thought everything was a terp?!

2 Likes

Itā€™s probably higher delta 9 than anything on New York BM.

4 Likes

A more true statement has never been spoken

1 Like

Got damnnn that pink eye ainā€™t it I physically donā€™t think I can get this high

3 Likes

WELL! Throw it in hot etoh and then scrub it down to something worth putting in your lungs. That or put it in etoh>remediation>then capsules and take a handful of 1,000mg capsules :yum:

2 Likes

crc ruined the price of live resinā€¦now everyone wants it all for free

Especially since they take dried material, crc it to yellow, let it sugar then send it out as live resin but cheap as fuck.

U always can tell crc shatter and liveā€¦if not for the citrus taste the orange colors usually gives it away. Thats why I bring mine out yellow not orange

2 Likes