Colorado is double screwed

Word, maybe they were joking and I didn’t get it.

1 Like

lol that is what we did with the WaxNax containers and CBD! It looked cool when it crystallized in the little inserts, 50 mg each. I wasn’t really the biggest fan of the product because I personally don’t dab CBD, but some people really liked it. This would be awesome with THCa!

9 Likes

I suspect I pointed at someone else work…@qma?

You don’t remember telling us all how to make carbon balls for usage atop bowls?

1 Like

Last week I hit a dab that had a flake of nug on the dab tool and it made the bho taste like rosin lmfao

7 Likes

Idk why I always remember Beakers stuff as coming from you lol

5 Likes

like moonrocks but rename it. I was gonna give an old man free moon rocks but then he had the nerve to ask what thc level my crescendo was- fuck you old man- buy from the dispensary

1 Like

yeah thats called “colorado rosin” courtesy of their new legislation

3 Likes

I’m sure if this gets closer to being put into effect extraction labs and dispensary owners will be in an uproar about it. I cant even think about what this would do to packaging cost, labor costs, etc. Could you imagine having to hire a guy to sit around and break slabs into .1 pieces? What a horrible job that would be.

3 Likes

Ok guys, you caught me. this yet another elaborate ploy to sell cart farmers

6 Likes

Drive up cost on customers with no benefit leading to increased tax revenue-√

Drive up cost on employer’s, especially employee cost with added benefit of increases income tax revenue-√

make it harder for the little guy to absorb cost, leading to larger companies being able to thrive in tougher environment-√

Bought off politicians can sleep soundly knowing they are doing gods work

10 Likes

I cant imagine companies being for this bill. What is the added benefit for them? Why would a corperation big or small lobby to increase production costs? That is the opposite of what people lobby to do. I know this all stemed from that kids suicide where his mother blamed concentrates. Typical Karen bill.

This would be to squeeze out the little guys till they’re gone. Once they’re gone, they can go back to whatever.

3 Likes

The little guys are gonna have dab farmers and the big guys are gonna feel really retarded when they find out we dont do chad shit like invoices and net 30. This is just gonna lead to more advancements and $$$ in my pocket.

God bless Colorado

4 Likes

I may be selling mine used soon. I really dont cart things. thy sell for 100 a gram at the store but thats disty with terps and all I have is bho

Pan Tek and a centrifuge, stop making shatter

2 Likes

my only customer asks for shatter. im not a pro. whats pan tek. I gave him diamonds in sauce and his wife returned it she was having a health issue and thought it was my shit because it was when news was reporting vape deaths. Diamonds make me paranoid too. he travels and tries different stuff and has no complaints about my shatter.

im not buying a centrifuge. my equipment is already ridiculous for a one man show.

Then your carts will continue to suck

https://future4200.com/search?q=Pan%20tek

Even grams in little jars are such a waste. This is just more reefer madness. God bless, Colorado with wisdom.

I’m looking forward to psychedelic market expansion and this situation in Colorado is cautionary. If a grieving mother can correlate cannabis use to suicide and effectively reset regulations to 2000.

Imagine the fallout when a mushroom-fueled frat party results in just one case of persistent psychosis. I’m terms of correlation to harm, cannabis is the most safe and it is still vilified.

This is going to be a rocky rollout.

17 Likes