Collection Pot w/lid FOR SALE

I’m not sure if I was the first but it was a process getting them from killa. 2 are pots/lids are not getting used as they didn’t match up well and the second two worked like a charm. I actually have all the SS sitting in my garage right now. Shoot me a DM if your looking for parts.

I actually bought one like that from killa and haven’t even broke it out of the box. I think it was a compulsory buy as I saw it in his warehouse and wanted it.

6 Likes

I posted a drawing of something like this for my first post on the forum, and was mocked. Basically because Killa don’t sell’em.

2 Likes

What are you asking for a price?

1 Like

I understand that characterization.
Not sure I agree with it.
have you re-read it recently?

Yes, your vessel did look quite similar.
you were absolutely on point with the shape and your concerns about larger clamps sizes (12" tube with caps).

How did you solve the problem?

1 Like

Yeah. I don’t think u were mocked at all. Did u ever get the double jacketed collection?? I’m interested now as well.

There is a shit ton I don’t sell. I would actually say I carry the least amount of parts from just about every supplier out their.

3 Likes

not for the shape of the vessel…

thanks for sticking around @Midnightoil

1 Like

I don’t quite understand the want for a double jacketed collection. Since I’m always heating and never cooling it. Seems unnecessary right?

1 Like

I just thought it was funny this was for 1 persons meds. I don’t judge. Some members here have seen my work desk. You could probably buy a fine Italian sports car with my headstash so I know it’s possible!

2 Likes

necessary? no, but once you have a 300l collection with a 110f jacket on it you might notice just how much heat you’re dumping into the room. I’d certainly take a cauldron with a vac jacket on it. probably wouldn’t spec it as a build requirement.

4 Likes

:bulb: thanks bro

1 Like

Is he distilling gas on another Setup?

Only asking because I have had some serious nasties (gold and black metallic flakes) left on my collection walls (I had 2x 60lbers that were really bad) Idk how the fuck I would get all the shit out with the smaller tri clamp openings

1 Like

did a consult in OK earlier this summer. extraction room temps were absolutely brutal. It was clear that the collection pot was contributing to the problem.

I certainly insulated the collection on my PX1 long ago, but I was also set up to cool it, and had not considered the heat load in the room till it hit me like a truck in 98% humidity.

5 Likes

ooh man i swear it’s way cleaner now. that was a crazy week lol

1 Like

Lol. You did just have everything getting unloaded from China and you were also installing the fume hoods right?

The mids factory is very clean

Custom 18”x12” vessel hemispheric top and bottom to 6” tc. Jacketed hemispheric adapter on the bottom 6”x1/2” to globe valve drain. No insulation yet. I did end up with a double jacket 6”x24” Cat nip column but I’m thinking about putting it beneath the collection and mounting up multiple 4” columns for material. It would deliver more BTU to the collection and look really cool.

3 Likes

Thanks all the knowledge. Learning is my thing, I’ll be here as long as there is a Future.

5 Likes

Got any pics?

5 Likes

Yo…OP…how much are you asking for this vessel

2 Likes

It is 500 OBO.

1 Like