Cmep vs trs

you guys should all be using water as the first stage condenser. Could save you a lot of moneys

5 Likes

Cheapest and easiest way to start the process

Iā€™ve ran both the trs21 and the cmep. I love my cmep and still use it to this day. Iā€™ve had one rebuild on it from Larry the pump guy and he said it was super clean on the inside. The main reason for my rebuild was after 2 years of use it got a squeal on the bearings after i let a homie use it , go figure lol . Pump is a work horse, i use it for 4-8 runs daily. Way more quiet than the trs and runs a bit cooler. Good luck and keep on hashin!

1 Like

Larry is the shit, hes the only guy i let fix all my pumps if i dont do it my self

3 Likes

With a cmep with radiator you can get away with running no dry ice an no coil. Seen it done for a long time. Or just water flowing over thr coil (that can be done with a trs also) its slow but the higher pressure make is condense back

1 Like

spray bar?

I notice when I pressurize my tanks with butane vapor, that around 60-70 psi it begins to form liquid condensation

2 Likes

Is Larry the pump guy in Humboldt? I have two cmepā€™s. I canā€™t get my pumps from not leaking when I rebuild them. They used to rebuild smoothly and kept there pressure.
Is anyone able to run passive with freezer tek, meaning a bunch of chillers filled with ice pack gel and alcohol. It freezes solid and stays around-40f. I also have a 40Qt chiller pot before that. Itā€™s outside filling and spilling from a spring that runs year round. Once I added the cold water chiller the freezer ones donā€™t unfreeze.

No heā€™s in riverside I believe if you want his info let me know. I think heā€™s larry the pump guy on ig if I remember right

1 Like