Cloning Methods and steps on a large scale.... Whats yours?

I figured out that if I put my clones on a 9/3/9/3
Light cycle… they won’t flower when you bring them outside. No matter how early you bring them out. Might sound crazy but it works.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m misunderstanding, but why would you want to do that?

If you have the babies on 18/6 they typically start flower when brought outside

1 Like

You can have your mothers on 18/6. Then when you cut your clones 9/3/9/3 for the clones. Then you don’t have to mess with the light cycle and you can safely sell clones to people growing indoors, greenhouse, or outdoor from the same cloning space.

1 Like

All my clone and veg is 18/6. About 10% uses them for OD use. I’ve not heard about anything going into flower when they out them outside.

Maybe some ppl at putting of 2 weeks too soon, and not allowing the correct veg light cycle that’s needed.

I don’t have any issues moving clones outside from 18/6

2 Likes

Do you go straight from 18/6 to outside? You don’t do anything else with the light cycle? I’ve seen people try and match the sun schedule.

How many hours of sun? I’m talking so you can bring out plants real early.

1 Like

hes North, so you cant put plants out till april and they still may freeze.Ive had plants freeze in may, probably why I dont do outdoor.

1 Like

so since your genetic base is tc then it theorically is more stable because it wont get vectors like bugs bringing a pandemic of cannabis= wouldnt that sux. I do still have seeds though

3 Likes

New TC lab in OKC will be running by Jan. 1

11 Likes

clean clean clean. be careful tho= looks like a wuhan lab. wheres the shower wooks take upon entry?

3 Likes

10 Likes

GOOD JOB! thats pimp

2 Likes

then capi puts on his glg lab coat and is the man!

4 Likes

Good luck @Cloner looks great

1 Like

I just wanted to say thanks for thought. Seriously…
He has people to do those things for him. I’m mostly good at fucking shit up, and rebuilding it better. That and showing up no matter what the job is.

Don’t get me wrong, if he felt I’d best help him by being in a lab coat then I’d be wearing a lab coat and I’d have my nose in a book! I’m just happy to have a reason to wake up rather than I can’t sleep, and I’ll show appreciation appropriately.

I’m not against you thumps… I just have issues, like us all, and I’m just trying to my best to appear sympathetic because we fight some of the same demons. I was just sick of letting my demons run my life, so I did something about it.

I bitched for a bit, but I finally got the fuck off of my ass and did something about it. My life is better because of it, and I only hope you can find the same kind of solace in life that is better than a warm beer buzz and head full of ideas. Keep doing you @thumper , and seriously only wish the best for you. I’m just an asshole, BUT I’m working on me also

6 Likes

Sweet! Excited to see what you do with the place. :+1:

2 Likes

dont forget to vote cloner for member of the month…

3 Likes

I hisar light my outside plants up with little shop light bulbs until 10 pm until jun23rd

No early flower