Chinese wfe

im also consulting on a project in thailand .

2 Likes

Awesome! What part of the country? Are you here in Thailand or doing the remote consult?

1 Like

Remote so far but thats cause of the covid mostly, i would hop a plane in a heart beat if they sent me a ticket. Helping them with genetics and answering any questions they have regarding the hemp industry extractions ect

2 Likes

@sweethemp @RecreationalRosin

Either of you guys get a response on hydrocarbon extraction methods yet?

I know the thai market is anti-smoking.

I wanna get them interested in hydrocarbon for its full spectrum capabilities coming strait from the extractor to a usable concentrate.

Eg, high terpene fraction thats usable in tinctures, edibles, topicals, etc…

Anyways.

Lmk, I’m dying to do a thai consult, havent been there for years. Due for a trip there lol.

1 Like

Every time I see this thread title I read it as Chinese Wife. I am not a chemist lol.

2 Likes

There’s actually a process engineer that’s moved here up in Chiang Mai. He has some kind of deal going on with ETS. So there are a few groups trying to make presence here. And Delta separations was actually at one of the few cannabis conferences here. Smoking cannabis concentrates is definitely a tough one and certainly a political and religious issue. But there are several proposals before the government trying to get them on board with smokeable hemp.
But then there’s also people in power trying to push CO2 only extracts because that’s what they’ve invested into.
The market here is complicated as hell. In fact the only cannabis you can actually buy are the leaves. The law isn’t even finalized for CBD products of any kind.

Strange.

I will be the first to openly say ETS has no right trying to expand into other markets, until they solve their customer based issues in the domestic market first.

Their stainless in OK, at best.

Their designers dont have any idea how to set their systems up to run properly.

Their collection is WAY to small.

Ive had to fix 6 seperate sites where ETS, themselves, jacked up a clients expectations, and fell far from the mark after their installation.

POS machine, not sized properly for anything, and comes with shitty hoses and fittings :joy:

2 Likes