Cheapest dry ice in norcal

For that price I will break their shaft

3 Likes

Hey you giys got any 550 valves for sale for the 120# tanks.

What prax air does it for that cheap? Not San Jose or watsonville

U can see right on the reciept. My point is that this place does, and its praxair, they should honor their own reciepts prices. Thats why i provided mine with a very low purchase amount still getting a great deal. So that they cant say oh he got that price cuz he ordered alot.
They are realisticly doubling or even 500% their money, so no supplier should have issues with price matching that, if they cant, they are greedy.
The reciept is also without an account attached to it, so it should make it even easier to price match.
Trust me i used to pay more and be fine with it, but one time they asked me how much do i usually pay, and i said 40 cents they didnt even question it and put it down. Im thinkong about saying 30 cents next time, but dont want to push it, this is already much better than what i was getting before. And the cheapest other source in town is $1/lb and isnt pelletized

2 Likes

We have 510 and 555 valves on all our tanks. Most are fitted with the 510. Let me know if one of those are suitable.

Ya its a 510 i need they sent me the wrong one

1 Like

Have you looked at cost of liquid co2 or what the conversion rate to solid state “ice” is? We will buy you lunch to know where you’re buying for that price!

1 Like

Praxair has regional managers that determine price based on supply. Close to a production facility and liquid source will be way cheaper than in a remote location without one, or either.

2 Likes

40-50 cents a lb is the stock price usually from any supplier. Next time tell them you are a welder and they won’t give you thier step-brothers price. You’ll get the real price. They can spot you dudes a mile away.

If you need an adapter let me know. Or if you need a tank let me know. 510.725.7841. We’re right in Samoa.

1 Like

We will price match any price! San Francisco to Eureka. Call the line. We manufacture dry ice on site, have bulk CO2 or packaged, hydrocarbons, and the like. 510.725.7841, ask for Bill.

2 Likes

thats racist

2 Likes

Occupationist??

1 Like

Were is adchem located

Man i started with Praxiar except it’s $1.89lb where i live. Fortunately it’s $0.40lb right around the corner with 24/7 access and a honesty box for regulars.

1 Like

Richmond, CA and Eureka, CA. Both locations manufacture dry ice on site.

2 Likes