Changing title for time being

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

So 3.5 gummies every 50cents?

1 Like

50c per gummy.

I need to get coffee :joy::sweat_smile::man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

You need to be a verified hemp slanger before you sell these here.

7 Likes

I see, my apologies obviously new here. Do I need to take this post down, or can I send this information in now and keep it up?

1 Like

Please follow the instructions I linked for verification

3 Likes

Read the thread that ky_cbd linked.

Shoot you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Got it, ill take it down my apologies.

1 Like

This is why I need coffee, didn’t even notice no badge :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Been the first 1 in days though… So, there’s that…

2 Likes

I’m sending in that info now to get verified, I was just told this is like a reddit for Hemp. Thanks for the heads up.

Sending out the check and products now, I appreciate the timely heads up.

No worries! As long as you’re legit, and your products are legit you’ll be good. Maybe go through the Hemp section checking other’s price to potency ratios. You 'll have a week, or so to really go through here, and put together a campaign for your products.
Now when you do get approved (assuming everything is on the up and up) make 1 For Sale ad that has a list to include ALL of your products on 1 page. Welcome to the forum, and if there’s anything I can help with ask, or shoot me a DM. (To message click on the name, and then select “message”, and go from there!)

2 Likes

I changed the title to your post also, so you’re no longer “advertising” (in a sense).

1 Like

Perfect, I appreciate your help!

1 Like

Don’t ever compare this forum to Reddit please

8 Likes

This breaks my lil ole heart. I just made a reddit account the other day and that place is a mess. Its like walking into a bar sober at 1:30 am

2 Likes

I wrote out a 2 paragraph soliloquy on the differences between here, and Reddit. I deleted it because it benefited no one. I can say in summation, that basically dumb people come here to get smart. There’s no other correlation than that…
Future4200, where the dumb Reddit people come to get smart!

2 Likes

Noted