CBDa Crystals?

I’ve been hearing the same. Specifically its priced around $9-10k on average per KG, with a total range of $5-$12k based on quality.

1 Like

I’ve got 83% CBDa and .14% D9 crystals with or without some sauce

9 Likes

Two different polymorphisms from two different crystallization solvents.

16 Likes

What solvents?

3 Likes

Bottom was MeOH/H2O, top was pentane.

6 Likes

Have been making CBDa for quite some time now…

11 Likes

Does anyone have an interest in kilos of faceted CBDA crystals? What would be people be willing to pay for cleaned up zirconia kilos?

4 Likes

How durable are they, are they fragile? Any shelf life issues?

3 Likes

That sounds like a cool new retail product forsure. I’d buy some to try it out :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

They are very stable one purged. I’ve had some hanging out on my desk for about a year now and they are still looking good.
The one negative is that they are actually about 90-95% cbda with a little CBD.

1 Like

At the moment I’m not selling them because I’ve only got a few kilos. I’m just trying to gauge if I should start batching em out or not.
If you hit me with an address I’ll send you a g for evaluation next week!

2 Likes

I’ll send you a g next week if you like as well!

2 Likes

What do they look like?
I shared this on the other thread, but this is a cbda shatter, highest we’ve hit is 92.99% Total Cannabinoids, anywhere from ND to .21% D9- insanely viscous, borderline liquid/solid in this form

9 Likes

If you go up about 12 posts I have some example pics.

I’ve got a bunch of super glassy shatter like that as well. I just haven’t had a ton of retail interest in it.

4 Likes

Yeah!! Love it- go up 12 points?
This one’s a nice light color too

3 Likes

Up a bit higher in this thread I’ve got some pics of what the crystalline stuff looks like.

Ours are up there too- sugar and shatter doppelganger! I like them the most out of all the stuff we do because its actually an effort to offer the CBDa counterparts for people that want to pair them with there medical/rec stuff- not too may of us doing this type of stuff- @AshevilleExtracts holding it down with the BHO too- there are people out there that appreciate the development of these types of products. Nice work!

6 Likes

Nostrum: that’s the fine art! Depending if your “approach” to the matter is nonconventional, the darker material might be “full spectrum” mixture
of cannabinoic acids. With saying much more, I would guess you have found that CBDA has some very interesting solubility characteristics.

Sorry to sound a little out of touch with reality…

But have anyoff you guys, gotten any similar results with Etoh without the use of other C4+ solvents…

Or this CBD sauce, honey mollases?

Like the etoh diamons tek maybe but with CBD?

Thnx, and lovely work all of you! Drooling and hoping to achieve this one day!

1 Like

id like a g too. stuff looks slammin’