CBDA? 94% cbda water extracted. GMP certified

Is MOQ 1 kg?

How are you pushing out kilos of this if it’s VFS’s product that’s produced here in Oregon? It’s $2k direct from them

1kg is the moq

The standard allow in South Africa is 20mg.
So each other company is making with 4 to 5 mg of CBD in a bottle. I want to do 10mg and 20mg per 500ml of water. There is transport i would love to grow to 5000 x 500ml bottles price and ships.
They seem to make this with CBD Water soluble that is why i use mg.
Please understand i a really new to this, i have my water in 300 shops so far normal drinking water purified water, something South Africa is only been drinking for 5 years.
CBD water is so new, so we all do not have the answers,

From someone saying CBD loses its potion as it is in sunlight.
Hey man, he just informed me that water soluble aint the way to go. That why he’s been so busy himself. Researching, and cancelling that order of water soluble cbd and getting his money back. Apparently it degrade rapidly in water and not long after distribution the bottles of cooldrink, water and what not all test zero cbd. I will also now do research in the matter.
Ive always been a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, was disappointed to hear the stock being stuck in the US.but now.see why.

Please forgive my ignorance, just want to bring CBD to south Africa, yes make CBD gummy bear, CBD cooldrinks.

1 Like

Who is vfs just curious?

Do you still have this? Or does anyone else have good quality cbda kilos and can supply?

1 Like

Yes i do, please provide me email, ill send you pricing and products.