CBD white label companies where you at

Here ya go buddy
https://future4200.com/t/slangers-read-this-before-posting-hemp-products-for-sale-verified-verification-post/4072/343

I gotchu, @RedundantAlexithymia

2 Likes

thank you

This thread is a little old but thought it would be better to post here rather than start a new one.

I am currently looking for a CBD white label company for a fitness brand to sale at our small gym. I have checked the few post above and was wondering if their is any more companies seeing how this post is over a year old.

1 Like

Shoot me a DM, I can send you some samples…

We have a Warm & Cool muscle rub and a nice lotion. All three are in airless pump bottles. We do a lotion stick in a round twist deodorant container.
We also use the round sticks for a couple other products…

We can absolutely customize products, on reasonable requests.

5 Likes

Topi-click type container?

2 Likes

No, that method of dispensing is way overboard for CBD and at $10 per unit You can forget that .

Our pumps put out a very consistent amount and cost $1.90 each if purchased by the 1000s.

Our lotion sticks are really salves, for physically massaging of troublesome spots. $1.00 if purchased in the 100s.

I dont know of any prescribe medication that actually goes in those type containers. I’m sure there are some out there, but even meds like Nitroglycerin paste we use a paper ruler to administer.

However I do have my eyes on these bad boys

4 Likes

Hey brother are you still with indulgewholesale ?

yessir. What’s up?

1 Like