CBD white label companies where you at

Agree 100%. Our manufacturing facility is in Colorado Springs, CO.
We are always open to having clients come check us out.

6 Likes

And we are in Eugene, Oregon. I’m glad we don’t have to be stepping on each other’s toes.

3 Likes

There’s room for all of us! :metal:

4 Likes

I have a few really solid cGMP bottling and packaging plants I work with that are super solid. Shoot me a DM

1 Like

you with Folium?? :eyes:

3 Likes

Right on time brotha :joy:

1 Like

I didn’t post any products for sale. Just said a little about our company. If he wants info about products then he can message me directly.

Hemp Depot

2 Likes

You’re clearly trying to slang products. Get verified.

2 Likes

If y’all haven’t figured it out i’ve got nothing better to do. Bought equipment to distill, learned how to and now its not profitable, so my days are spent running a retail shop and learning/waiting for legal thc here

6 Likes

Oh nice, the first isolate and distillate we ever bought was from Hemp Depot lol.

1 Like

Why did you stop? Or are you making your own now?

Working on it.

1 Like

Pricing. That was back in the $7500 kilos of isolate days. We get em for $900-$1000 each now

2 Likes

Yeah that makes sense. That’s a pretty good price you’re getting now.

1 Like

Here ya go buddy
https://future4200.com/t/slangers-read-this-before-posting-hemp-products-for-sale-verified-verification-post/4072/343

I gotchu, @RedundantAlexithymia

2 Likes

thank you

This thread is a little old but thought it would be better to post here rather than start a new one.

I am currently looking for a CBD white label company for a fitness brand to sale at our small gym. I have checked the few post above and was wondering if their is any more companies seeing how this post is over a year old.

1 Like

Shoot me a DM, I can send you some samples…

We have a Warm & Cool muscle rub and a nice lotion. All three are in airless pump bottles. We do a lotion stick in a round twist deodorant container.
We also use the round sticks for a couple other products…

We can absolutely customize products, on reasonable requests.

5 Likes