CBD Lipid Extraction

I work with a counter current system like this that sees efficiencies in the 90s. Tinctures exceeding 50 mg cbd/ml with < 0.3% thc are also obtainable especially for high cbd:thc ratio biomass. (Have run 13% biomass that gave 48 mg cbd/ml and 0.2%% mg thc/ml and I suspect 20% biomass could reach 100 mg cbd/mL with compliant thc.)

Though Dabtronicus on shelf life is right and questions abound… with lipid extraction one must be concerned about both cannabinoid and oil stability because you’re pulling just about anything present in the starting biomass into the infusion. How do these compounds respond to light, air exposure, decarb temps, time? At the same time a whole plant extraction is attractive - so again, like thc, it’s helpful to run as potent of biomass as possible to minimize impurity concentration.

1 Like

@Dabatronicus, do you recall where the literature pointing to dosing over 250mg/ml is?
I want to look into it a lil more…

Search CBD and Anxiety as well as just CBD dosing.

I’ll find and lost when I have more time

1 Like

We build and sell our lipid extraction systems for industrial scale. If you’re interested ping me with a message.

Are you still looking for more information in the lipid infusion category? We make a state of the art lipid infusion machine using only your oil of choice and hemp for an amazing potent infusion. I would love to introduce you to our brand and our machine. Please reach out. Alicia.whitt@ymail.com