CBD Isolation

WOW

You can fully isolate material in less than 30mins ?

Top player you are.

We can fully isolate distillate, or very clean crude in less than 30m. Should have been more specific.

Nothing to brag about, I know there are people out there doing it better and faster, but I’m just happy because it was all thank to hard work.

1 Like

How can I contact with you?

15 min bruhh😉

1 Like

That seem about right. CBD in high concentrations isolates rather quickly. I’ve done crystallization in about the same time using simple temp swings. Hot to cold, hot to slowly increase saturation then cold to help facilitate precipitation/crashing of the CBD. I bet cold boiling would be a solid choice and is what I will be experimenting with as soon as I get my Hemp lab running. Full vac in a pressure chamber running -40c in the jacket. It seems like you could then slowly bring the temp to ambient while increasing pressure.

1 Like

I have a little question here. Is it possible to turn a 2% CBD biomass into something that can be cryocristalized, but without distillation before (only winterizing and washes)?
If so, would a normal freezer with -18°C be cold enough?
Sorry, I haven´t really researched, but would be grateful if someone could quickly educate me about the feasability of this undertaking with my settis.

1 Like

can you make isolate from 2% cbd biomass? Sure you “can” but its probably going to cost more than just buying the isolate already made unless you are a large scale producer set up to run huge quantities at a time.

4 Likes