CBD Isolate - $500/kg ( sold out now 350 more expensive)

If you want to split one I’m down. I already owe you $100 anyway…

1 Like

Let’s do it

1 Like

Sounds good. I’ll DM the man

And it’s gone, wish I would have checked my email sooner.

$850/kg is not a bad price but that’s what I’m currently paying and would rather stick with my current supplier.

1 Like

Did anyone here get in on it and receive a invoice? I replied early in DM and was asked to submit my info, but have not heard back yet :frowning:

1 Like

I got an invoice but it seemed fishy and then never got a reply after filling it out and asking if i could pay with a card rather than cash or some cash app

4 Likes

My partner thought it was a scam to get all of our info

6 Likes

I’ll split with you, send me a text.

1 Like

Anybody dealt with them before since they are level 3 verified figured that meant something. @Future

3 Likes

Seems like a scam

The from email I just got try to hit me for an extra 350 bucks kilogram If prior deals fall through

And my info better not be sold to other companies

Edited for grammar

5 Likes

Tried to get ten, they told me they had 150 left then nothing.

5 Likes

Hope im wrong but definitely what it seemed like

3 Likes

Hey Everyone, I see the comments, and totally understand that this sounds scammy. Here’s the deal. 100% honest, we had 200kg that we were offering at the $500 promotional rate. Between this forum, and the email I sent out to our buyers list, we were buried with responses. That is why we made a form on our website, to kind of weed out the people that were not serious with $ in hand. Once I launched the form and sent to you all, the forms started coming in. The first 3 people wanted 100kg, the 91kg, and 10kg. We sent invoices to these 3. If payment does not come through on any of these, I will come back to the forum, and put the offer back on the table.

We are not going out of business, in fact we are processing at a faster rate than most labs in our area. We are continuing to process crude, full spectrum distillate, isolate and T-Free. That price of $850 is the best we can do right now for our normal price, but based on this demand, our CEO is working on tightening our processes to see if we can get the price down. I will keep you in the loop if we are able to bring the price any lower than $850 in the future.

Thanks to everyone who reached out. I’m sorry we could not accomodate everyone. I am the one that answers all emails that come through our website too: phase2extraction.com Feel free to reach out anytime.

1 Like

I would still like one, but how would someone send cash if the sale isnt complete until payment. I replied within 1 min of getting your email (cause i was emailing someone else) i would have paid with a credit card from start to finish it would have been less than 3 mins

5 Likes

My response was “we have 150kg left” here’s a forum to fill out, we will respond with an invoice.

If the purchases were 100kg, 91kg, and 10kg, how do you have 150kg left when I messaged you.

Edit

7 Likes

So if your not going out of business and are doing well, why would you chose to supply three customers instead of spreading it out to hundred+ potential new customers? Enticing hundreds only to let them down / presume you were scamming doesnt seem very wise.

8 Likes

Believe it or not, Scott, there were a few people that emailed before you. And to be completely transparent, I couldn’t email everyone at the same time. Each email was sent out separately, so some may have gotten the email faster than others. There were around 35 that were interested, and I did my best to make it an even playing field sending the emails out as fast as I could.

1 Like

Did Jim get ahold of you guys?

This morning my CEO told me we had 150kg left. I guess we had 200. I know I can’t please everyone, but in all fairness, we did honor 51kg more than we promised up front.

1 Like

Again, it was a first come first serve thing. And several people asked for 100+kg.

2 Likes