Cbd cartridge filling machine

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

1 Like

Anyone looking at this machine may want to review some previous posts from their un-satisfied customers.

Also seems like they have @Carol @ocitytimes_coco @ocitytimes_Amy just rallying on each others posts

With that being said no way this is an actual sales post right? No specs or prices?

7 Likes

The scammer spammer is busy this morning

4 Likes

I’ve never felt compelled to post on this forum before, just a long-time lurker.

This post summoned a need in me to get the word out.

Do not buy this machine. My boss bought it before I was employed and we’ve moved on to Cart Farmer. The machine was slow, missing parts, confusing, inaccurate, inconsistent, wasteful and came with almost zero instructions or resources.

Please do not buy this machine. I’m sure they’re nice people but the headache ain’t worth it. I can fill by hand faster.

6 Likes

As the doesn’t seem to be a sales post I don’t feel bad posting this here for the people unfortunate enough to end up on this post anyways

11 Likes

I love @cart.farm

7 Likes

Everyone who’s had the pleasure of using one does :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Yah my cart farmer 250 rocks!! Way better then the pos featured by the op

6 Likes

When all 4 of you are in the kitchen, do you each flip each other spam cooking on the stove?

Like an assembly line of sorts. Who does the dishes?

Lol

2 Likes

Shill

2 Likes

I vote to make Chinese manufacturers get verified to be able to slang on the site.

Time to pay up China.

3 Likes

im verified