Cart Farmer Bathroom Scammer @yungjacks

NGL the toilet adds some serious appeal.

Is this a joke or a really shitty ad for @cart.farm

Maybe he can help track down the buyer too, how about them fart terps? @qma
Since he has so many???

And also two people paid this guy and didn’t receive @sidco @ky_cbd

Maybe a good time to test them thumbs downs. :kissing_heart:

did you not pay with G&S?

or read this thread?

1 Like

Nah let this be 2/2 and the mods and admins call in to question proof and review and do the damn thangggg

$700+ made and he kept it in the bathroom the entire time!

This shit is hilariously bad :joy::sob:

I don’t know what’s fuckin worse. Where do I even begin with this one?
Reasons to not buy used equipment just skyrocketing

1 Like

Hey @joejerino did you ever get your product?
@yungjacks Do you have a time table for @very.good.cannabis ?
Let’s get the facts straight before we throw around the scammer label. Titled changed to Irreputable Seller because the radio silence seems to be a theme but it seems like @Jeremythefarmer did end up with their product.
Everyone please remember to treat users here like you would users on craigslist. Don’t give anyone your money unless you are absolutely confident the deal is solid. https://www.ruderequipment.com/ @RuderEquipment gets the shameless plug, please use them if you are not comfortable assessing the seller.

I paid him and got ghosted for weeks. Never received anything and had to go through PayPal to get refunded.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that - @yungjacks is now suspended

3 Likes

Why are you tagging me?

Our public statement follows:

@moveweight is a loser

5 Likes

Im going to have to buy a cart farmer. Should’ve just went stright to you instead of trying to save a few dollars

1 Like

@cart.farm

So you could give these guys a good deal since your customer tried to screw them. Figured you could salvage the day. @cart.farm nobody should want that used one. Opportunity in new customers and what not. :rofl: @qma since they wanted your product. Dingus.

Raging bender usually

I have the smaller version of a cartfarmer available.

Still no resolution here. First time I’ve ever had a bad experience using this platform

Can f4200 offer any help here?

Is posting personal information exempt in this situation?

@sidco Got the account suspended. Id message him about the subject matter.

Appreciate the advice. I just had a bad taste in my mouth after being notified that cash app won’t be returning my funds and his cash app will stay active

@sidco i know people make alts here. Id like to share the cash app handle to ensure no one else has the same issue

2 Likes

You should. If he wants it down he’ll have to reach out

1 Like