Canned butane content and ratio’s

With the new laws coming into place in California soon I thought a thread with the different available brands of canned butanes known contents and percentages would be appropriate.
The cans I can source are
Vector
Whip it premium
Neon
Roor butane
Power (rip)
I have no idea what is in these cans at what ratio. If anybody has info on this subject please post up for the community

1 Like

I would say if you’re still using cans the scalability of your operation is in pretty dire straights…

6 Likes

Hope this helps.

https://www.rollitup.org/t/best-to-worst-butane.897631/

1 Like

You must not know about the new butane law going into place on the 1st of july

I misread sorry

1 Like

No sir, I don’t. Please inform me.

1 Like

No worries :raised_hands:

Adding in odorants to ruin product in tanks

1 Like

Thanks for the link. What a bummer, you may want to consider just taking a drive to Oregon or Washington depending on how much solvent you’re using. Cans are stupid expensive and terrible quality. That rollitup link has some good info on the different brands though.

1 Like

I have a wholesale license so I get master cases of whip it premium for like 120.
Actually cheaper for me

2 Likes

Clever workaround for sure. Would something like this being shipped be an option?

2 Likes

I’m not too sure how it’s going to work.
If we can still buy and ship tane from other states to here then it may not be too bad. Although I’d rather not ship solvents. But if that’s an option I see that being the most viable route.

1 Like

Here’s start

@SkyHighLer had tons this data , somewhere here. For way more companies w mystery oil content I believe

2 Likes

woaaah thats awesome I get my master cases for around 165 if you wanna middle man im based out of so cal tho :frowning:

1 Like

canned gas can be cheaper

1 Like

300 cdn for a master case here of colibri (cheapest, 600+ for puretane or the better ones.) Its crazy

Can I order butane in cali or not?

1 Like

From?

Give us a call. Thanks.

1 Like