Cannabis education

first you dont need school. most the folks who own a dispo or made it big, started out trappin… they got a few 100k to funnel into legit business like grow shops and went from there, have yall herd of berner, med men, gauge green group, jungle boys, I can go on etc all from the weed game dope money these dudes are paid now!! this new industry half of these big investors will never get their bottom line back.
Im getting blazed rn and this has given me an idea
I am a licenced cbd processor in Michigan with a small up and running lab im thinking of doing classes for the newbies and investors who need to get a clue.
basic stuff like roto filter distill basic bho runs all with hemp so its legal.
I will lese my lab for a day and people can come make what ever they wanna learn. what do u guys think. I think ill start for 500 bucks a day… bring your own hemp 1on1 school of hard knocks right here in Michigan.
im to poor to get a thc license… the micro licences still have to comply to all state regs and thos are million dollar buildouts they heave the best local people alredy working for them and they do know what theyer doing ,ur going against those so us still need 250k plus,

so those who cant do teach right… maybe this is my calling lol what do u guys think

1 Like

I use both my BS degrees in Business Administration and Human Resources Management. Psychology and communication courses help to foster sustainable relationships. Relationships are soooo important in this industry!

1 Like

Thank you so much interesting read.

Ole is the owner and teacher. He has a huge alumnus. Been doing it for years. Great teacher and a good friend.

Schools and Tools

Do you need a lisence to extract hemp or can anyone come in your lab and extract?

1 Like

If it’s within my financial means, I would absolutely pay for a 1 on 1 session.

1 Like

I am a licensed processor so I can actuly sell hemp and cbd products. Also I think I can hire people as a sub contractors for a day , I’ll look into It but i dont think theres any laws that say i cant teach hemp processing classes either. I think i get Lara behind it if I do it legit
And yes these would be basic classes so people can get their hand or real lab equipment an see how things work im thinking like a pre employment training program

1 Like