Cannabis Derived Terpenes YIELDS

Again this is an example thread of showing data to make a point is necessary. Having COA of terpene analysis, both on initial biomass, as well as finished extraction product, and doing a mass balance, will give some real meaningful insight into actual yields. Posting pictures and guess-estimating isn’t as helpful.

3 Likes

Do you have any analytical data - like a terpene analysis on the starting biomass, and a terpene analysis on the finished extraction product?

You could do a mass balance using the above mentioned data points and extrapolate actual yield and recovery.

1 Like

I believe propane works nice for terpenes, could be wrong.

But, you have been here since '19? figure it out🤣 al those years spent on ranting about terps and getting scammed.

I get why people get annoyed with you, no offense im new here but im already kinda like dude chill with arguments.

You say you want to know stuff, but then you go into argument mode about the answers you get😂

A few searches on the web and you got what you need.

Edit: Fuck im high, I tought this was another thread he hijacked with ranting😂

1 Like

And on a side note:

Please stop with those… <

Idk why but whenever someone starts typing, and that shit starts my hand starts itching😂

The “I’m about to tell you something you probably dont agree with dots”

I’m getting a 1.2% on average from trim and a .5% yield from fresh frozen to water clear fire ass cannabinoid free volitiles. I could make about 500 grams in a day with my setup from biomass to terps if I needed some same day.

2 Likes

I have done quite a bit of terpene analysis on starting material and different fractions of terpenes extracted from that material. Testing raffinate for terpene content and doing mass balance, I have concluded that you can extract 100% of terpenes from biomass but you may not collect 100% of terpenes, ie. lost to separation process in the machine and carried over to accumulator. This is why getting 100% pure terpenes at 100% recovery would be difficult if not impossible like others have mentioned. This is why I prefer to set parameters to maximize the light gold fraction as I feel that is a good balance between a broader terpene profile and purity. I found in general, you are sacrificing quality for quantity or vice versa. And that is true in a lot of processes.

1 Like

My source extracts them personally and they speak for themselves. Pulls 2%-4%
depending on the quality of the biomass.

Idk exactly how my source extracts but I know they’re the best I’ve ever had. I’ve been getting they’re terps since like 2018.

They smell and taste like cannabis. I don’t base quality just off lab tests, coa or assays alone. I’m fully aware ppl LIE and make sh*t up all the time. I’ve been screwed by multiple BOGUS terp salesmen…anyone can edit a lab report.

I base quality off performance. :nerd_face: And my nose is very sensitive. I can smell and taste if it’s high quality.

For your MISinfo. :smirk:

Where could someone find cannabis derived terps whether it be locally (I’m in GA) or shipped? Terps are legal to ship to non legal states right? I’m genuinely asking I have no idea…. But Im interested in grabbing a small sample pack of some terpys. 5-10mls? Maybe a zip or 2 in the future. Nothing major…lol

1 Like

They are legal IF theyre pure. Real CDT is not cheap though. If they’re real CDT it takes a good amount of cannabis to make 1ml.

Good ones going anywhere from $40-$125+/ml

Just wondering why your looking for CDT? What are you planning on using them for?

Also your account on here is brand new…have you ever been on here before under a different name?

I have some crumble and sauces I was planning on playing around with……magnetic stirring and some terps. Basically spicing up some stuff that was rather mute and no where near as tasty as my lives. I figured some legit terps of whatever profile was better than what I had. May try and turn some to carts like I said just to play around with.

I’ve actually been lurking for a good 4-5 yrs but being stuck in GA my skills are pretty limited in comparison to most you guys. I save myself the embarrassment and just like reading and studying the different methods and ways to achieve the different consistencies we all love.

Well your account says your brand new…what’s your other screen name(s)?

Save yourself the embarrassment? Of what? You gotta experience and try things and even ask questions…don’t let ppl on here make you feel embarrassed…some of these ppl SOUND way more experienced than they really are.

Just b/c someone has a big laboratory or has a business does NOT mean they are experts. There’s all kinds of big brands out there that SUCK.

Anyways…I’ll be launching my website soon… I’ll be offering small sizes…like single grams. Also end of this month I’ll prob do another give away. For honest review.

Long story long…do NOT let anyone on here make you feel down in any way. OVERSTAND some ppl on here are always grumpy. Don’t let em piss in your cereal.
(Side note…stop drinking cows milk. It’s bad for you :grin::surfing_man: don’t drink pee either)

1 Like

Lurking means he didn’t have an account. He was just reading.

2 Likes

Correct Sir….I never created an account just read the threads……been following the GLG since its inception. Really admire and appreciate the whole permaculture and self sustaining principles Dustin teaches and actually had the chance to pick his brain about ways to get started. Looking in the next 10-15 yrs to build my off grid family compound essentially. Ofcourse want to be as self sufficient as possible with all of my needed resources……Reefer included….lol

You see Im pretty old school and all this new tec really fascinates me. I’ve honestly gotten to where I prefer concentrates over flowers. I’ll go weeks without burning a J but have 2-3 diff types of some good top shelf.

I mainly prefer concentrates due to the smell of flowers….theres no hiding that shit and when I think back to what I used to smell like walking around in public. Smelling like a skunk wearing cologne….lolol

2 Likes

Probably should step that up to 3-5 year plan. :thinking: the world is going to be very different in the next 10 years that’s for sure.

Hopefully we all get right with the BIG :crown:ONE upstairs ya know. :grin:

IF your right with THE MOST HIGH there’s nothing at all to worry about. I hope you do well and get right with HIM.

Just always do the right thing and you’ll be more than ok. Golden rule status …can’t lose.

:palm_tree::surfing_man:

Lol….trust me if the house was paid off we’d already be on our way. Got about 12 yrs left on a mortgage. When the house is paid off we’ll sell and walk away with 4-450k…… which I know doesn’t sound like much out west but here in North Ga mtn area should pretty easily secure 5-10 acres depending on view maybe more and leave enough $ to build with. I’m leaning toward what they call a barndenium. Which is just a fancy word for a metal building dressed up as a house. Metal stud framing, metal exterior shell and roof……with the cost of wood going up this is the cheapest way to go without sacrificing quality. The interior is finished just like a regular home.

1 Like

Sounds like excuses to procrastinate. Dude…the world is going to be so different in 10 years. Why wait that long? Just to pay off the house?

Go chase your mf’n dream(s) and friking go get em!!!

JUST DO IT!!! (Proceeds to do some strange akward stance and weird thing with hands)

:sunglasses:

Welcome to the 4200 tribe! I got terps! CDT ‘s and HDT’s roughly $10 a milliliter $4.20 on bulk

Harvested and extracted within minutes of harvest, winterize, remediated, cured, and fractioned for the purest, most pristine, highest quality!

Fresh for 2022, actually still got more coming out of the field now

So Let’s talk terps

This is the current Terp list we’re working on extracting some Jam cultivars

Sample packs available limited availability

Exotic terps: $8400 per L

Alaska Diesel
Gelato 33
Afgooy Kush
White fire OG
Afghan skunk
Ice Cream Cake
Durban Poison
Wedding Crasher

Common terps: $4200 a liter

Jupiter
Incredible Hulk
Abacus
Sour Silver
Lifter
Super sour space candy
Hawaiian Haze
Lemon octane
purple gas
Vitality
Forbidden V
Pine walker

At least 5 more strains available in the next week or so.

MOQ six pack sample packs two sizes 3 mL sample bottles and 7 mL sample bottles

3 mL sample bottles variety pack of six samples Exotic $300 per sample pack
Common $215 per sample pack
$420 for the 3 mL combo common/exotic 12 pack “Great Value”

7 mL sample bottles variety pack of six samples Exotic $600 per sample pack
Common $420 per sample pack
$900 for the 7 mL Exotic/common 12 pack combo "Best Value":partying_face: