Cannabis Derived Terpenes and Terpene Processing

Do these have papers?
Are these steam stilled?
What justifies the higher than hte pricing?

Actually, i don’t think anything justifies 40/g :joy::rofl: whats up with yall in the west coast

3 Likes

Hmu with them sour space candy hemp terps when they land !

Dont people know you sell the same strains at $15 a gram or less. What up with this??? I looked at the strain list…its the exact same terps strains we can get!

Do you guys like paying more for the same product we already eliminated the #greentax on! If you guys want us to charge double and triple for the same terpenes…Feel free! :rofl::joy::rofl:

8 Likes

He’s got some good sounding ones. He could put the heat on if he wanted to :man_shrugging:t2: I wanna see what @Swampthang710 will have to say about em. But at those prices he is competing with @Betroit and his terps. Its at least 2x the other hemp terp people as far as retailing goes

4 Likes

@Killa12345 @qma it does say 40 for singles and less for bulk. But yea still a bit high , when you got a dank site its kinda understandable. None of us will pay that for hemp derived when @betriot has the thruth for a little more and sells hemp terps for 20. I been getting from the farm for less. Furthermore , depending on quality and nose it could potentially be worth what they are asking.

4 Likes

Hey Gang!

I use vacuum distillation to isolate terpenes.
This allows for lower process temperatures, and does a much better job than steam distillation/co2 at pulling a more representative terpene profile.

Test results will be posted soon. My apologies, labs are very slow right now.

The $40 per mL on our site is only for a customer who wants 1 mL for adding to dabs etc. That price makes it worth our while to take the time to ship out very small samples.

There is significant price breaks for bulk orders
0-25mL - $40/mL
25-100mL - $25/mL
100-500mL - $20/mL
500+mL - $15/mL

Also the terpenes are water clear. The yellow liquid being poured on our website is just a stock photo :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

My first live resin hemp terps. Gonna have a lot more soon.

16 Likes

Very interested to see some test results on them. Would you consider creating a little sampler pack deal for forum members to let us try a ml of all of your different strain offerings at a slightly discounted rate? Would be interested to taste what your method is putting out, and if test results and smell/flavor are good we would definitely want to pick up some bulk quantities.

6 Likes

Count me in

1 Like

Mr Boss of Sauce!

I really like your idea of a discounted pack for forum members (or maybe specifically GLG members).
I wouldn’t be shit today without forums!

Ill put the power to the people.

What would the community think a fair price for a 1mL sampler pack of 4 different strains cost?

How does $80 sound for forum members?
Maybe $60 for GLG members?

7 Likes

I just had a meeting with an individual here in Oregon who claims to have hundreds of gallons of steam distilled hemp terpenes. They want me to help them sell the terpenes.

The samples that they brought me were very one-dimensional and smelled predominantly of myrcene (with undertones of pickle juice and hay).

They completely missed the wide range of terpenes that bring out the full bouquet of juicy goodness, the mouthwatering effect, that the cannabis plant can produce. (being as objective as possible)

This is synonymous of what I have observed with other steam distilled samples.

I am not saying they are bad, but they just aren’t on the level of quality of say vacuum distilled or hydrocarbon extracted terpenes.

This is why I think our vacuum distilled terpenes are worth a greater value.

10 Likes

What process are you using to make your terpenes?

I bet they smell amazing coming from live resin material! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Would love to give these a try but am unable to check out, no shipping options are available even after trying multiple states

Are you able to go into more detail about your process/machine/setup?

Are you pulling from flower/biomass or from extract?

Pretty sure I know the individual you’re referring to in Oregon and I’m pretty sure that they cut their hemp terps with Myrcene because I too encountered some that smelled like isolated Myrcene with a trace of real terps in the background. They only had one kind

1 Like

They sound amazing. Does the liter price include multiple flavors?

3 Likes

New tek on the left. Sauce on the right

6 Likes

Krinkle,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I just launched the site and we are still debugging.
I will fix the problem and respond letting you know when it gets updated.

2 Likes

Both of those look damn tasty, and I am in love with these all ceramic carts!

3 Likes

Thanks! Let me know if you plan on doing that sample pack suggested earlier. Very interested.

4 Likes