Can we have community user tags?

Highly regarded

4 Likes

Bro I got the seshers tag Iā€™m the only one that sesh hard

7 Likes

I canā€™t tell if your trying to be mean, funny or whatā€¦damn internet, did I do something wrong again

1 Like

yeah where did that sesher tag come fromā€¦all these tags tbat really donā€™t have much meaning future keeps

But the one I wanted he just deleted the whole thing bc I kept pushing for an answer to how to give it out and he couldnā€™t think of one so he just deletes it lol

Knowledge sesh ft Columbo labs lmao :rofl:

I actually saw you say that, in my mind. Itā€™s been too long.

1 Like

ThisšŸ‘isšŸ‘epicšŸ‘

1 Like

Based solely on the devolution of this thread, no. No, you canā€™t have any community tags. That kind of power is too much for you guys right now.

6 Likes

Thank God! Someone with the foresight to shut this shit down! You tellā€™em Mom!

2 Likes

how do you tag items in ure post? i canā€™t post its asking me to tag things . i have no idea how to do this and none of the control buttons have anything to do with tagging. wtf is tag?

You canā€™t tag items?

You tag users by using the ā€œ@ā€ followed by the username

If anything I deserve that tag

Or something along those lines idk

Village rambler?

Bring back custom tags

That shit adds flare

3 Likes

How much for a custom badge and tag unlock

$$?

@sidco funddddd

Monetize.

Gimmie

4 Likes

Gotta dole out the tax :mushroom::point_right::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I can offer a mushroom tattoo if you give me a Fun-Guy badge.

3 Likes

This thread is about groups, which put the little words under your name like leader, sesher, regular, skunky pharmers.
@StrongEdibles There are tags, when making a new post you can create or add pre existing tags, this post has a user-tags tag. Those are more or less a free for all, you might need to be TL2 to make a new one.
The other thing mentioned is @user which is also called tagging a user. You can do this with some @group like @admins .

Pretty much what qma said

1 Like

I think this is certification enough

6 Likes

Is this legit?

Iā€™m loling.

3 Likes

I have bitch lungs, but itā€™s 100% real and works

1 Like